Bannings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

Can someone give me an idea of who was banned in the last 3 weeks and how long they're banned and why they're banned because I came in today and tons of people were banned :dry:

MikeRaw

You said banned like 8 times there.
I was banned yesterday and tons of others are banend (like 2) :p, but I dont think anyone has to tell you why...
BTW, just, whoever you saw banned... Is banned!
And why 3 weeks?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeahhhh....BOy-ee!!!.........B-anned For Life like that Fat kid who slipped on that fake boob that fell outta that bitches breast, so like he slipp& Slide through the halls and knocked down a gang of black dudes, so they dragged his ass to da' Showers and proceeded to Straight up Poonge His Ass.

Travis40

The reason for the 3 weeks is because there have been tons and tons of people getting banned in that time frame.

MikeRaw

O ok Trav. Well I think most are back now so its good. But Hitman is the only person I know of thats still banned...

MikeRaw

^^^If your rep wasnt already negged, i would neg rep you again...
Go poke your eye out with Kanes dick.... BITCH

Edit: Meant for KennethFan

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Tarvis50 & MickRaw ain't know shit 'bout being a gangsta.
Remember that time when MikRaw had to take and shit, and That black guy was sitting on the toilet ,wanking it, but micRaw didn't know and in the process of rushing to shit, he ended up with a dick in his gut, and it plugged up his arteries and his shit clogged up and died.....Tarves got the news and had an emotional breakdown and he needed to feel good so he got drunk in his living room and told billy bob thorntan that he needed to feel good,so they fucked while the pet bird shit and watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.