ban vrs ban?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Slave

since im undefeated im opening an challenge. if I lose i will get banned,same as my opponent.which one of you pussys think you can handle it?

Mr. Slave

sorry just got done fisteing your mum

didnt i own you in that other thread pussy?what more do you want a ban?
oh wait im sticking my hand up the firemans ass

jesus christ!

Rell

Reaction score
sorry just got done fisteing your mum

didnt i own you in that other thread pussy?what more do you want a ban?
oh wait im sticking my hand up the firemans ass

jesus christ!

You don't even spell you insults correctly :thumbdown:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
You've disrespected me long enough. I'm the one who told you to voice your opinion and not be a spammer. Then you call me out and make that remark about a loved one of mine that has passed away.

You piece of shit, your not even worth the time and effort that im putting in this thread. Do you feel happy talking about someones loved one like that? How would it make you feel if your mom died, or dad, or whoever and someone is saying nasty remarks about them and they don't even know them. Your not worth shit.

Mr. Slave

damn i lose.do i really have to get banned? you guys want me right?

Rell

Reaction score
....?

Trav40 imo

btw, I hate when people fail to hit the space key after periods :thumbdown:

*waits for Mr. Slave to fuck my father, that'll show me*

Wrestling Station

....?

Trav40 imo

btw, I hate when people fail to hit the space key after periods :thumbdown:

*waits for Mr. Slave to fuck my father, that'll show me*
lol... i was thinking maybe its the "next gimmick" for Mr Tarvis... oh.. just for the record, ....oh wait!!! we never record anything here... lame :sad:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
since im undefeated im opening an challenge. if I lose i will get banned,same as my opponent.which one of you pussys think you can handle it?

I'll risk it. Me.

Sounds like we had a deal right here.

damn i lose.do i really have to get banned? you guys want me right?

You must live up to the terms of your wager. As you did not imply a specific length for said ban, I will not make it permanent. Hope you come back after the ban expires. :D

CenaMark54

His gimmick got old after about a minute anyway. You can only talk about fucking mothers so long before it starts to lose its effect.