Badass of the Month(March)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So I thinking the other day a way to put over Characters in Films, and TV, done by Actress and Actors over the Years that I felt were damn great performances. They don't have to be Action based at all, all Categories would be greatly appreciate it. It doesn't need to be done by me every Month because I would love to see people get involved with this showing their love for a person or persons deserving of such an award. Now I thought myself when I had the plan to do such a thing welp who is good enough to represent March in your eyes? I could of went with plenty of choices and I had loads in my Brain ready to use, but I felt his Character would be a great one to start this off.

GVhLUC9.gif
DY8VwBq.gif

Black Mamba aka Beatrix Kidd in Kill Bill 1 and 2.

They Deadly Vipers left Beatrix Kiddo for dead upon her getting married and leaving Bill behind Years prior wanting a better life for herself and her Child. Problem is, she choose the wrong person to leave and it turned one hell of a revenge story on our hands. Even though the Vipers thought she was dead they should of known better seeing as though Beatrix was one of them. The Black Mamba would survive the near death attack and take out every person in her way as she was fueled with anger at the highest level with the loss of her Child, which she came to find out later in Kill Bill Volume 2 that she was alive. In a sense she was a Terminator going after a slew of John Connors and she would only shut once all of them were dead.

Uma Thurman knocks it outta the park from beginning to end in the two films coming off like a person who couldn't beat anyone, to a person you wouldn't want to see in a dark alley. Everything in these films is so over the top, but it needs to be, because of what is at stake for Beatrix in her eyes. You're going on a road of plenty of action and intensity like never before. Strap up your Seatbelt, prepare you stomach and enjoy the ride I say. Now I've said my thoughts on the Character what do you guys think of this project going forward? I like to see people give me people to talk about in the future and they can make their own Threads on it to get the Community involved. What say you Wrestling Smarks?​

Last edited: