Bad news for Canadian WWE Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
*Please note: From July 23rd, RAW will be extended to run for three hours. To allow us to continue broadcasting every single minute of top WWE action, while honouring pre-agreed scheduling commitments, theScore will be airing RAW in a new time slot from 9PM-12AM (ET), repeated at 10PM-1AM (PST) and on Tuesday’s 4PM-7PM (ET), to be followed by Aftermath between 7PM-7:30PM.

1 hour and 15 minutes behind they'll be when RAW gets on. Normally it's 15 mins, but yeah. Not WWE's fault however.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
It's one of those things that can't be helped on WWE's behalf, it would be down to the station to change shows around to fit it in, but at least they are honouring other show commitments too. Just means they'll have to not look at WWE for an extra hour.

Pedobear said:
The bad news is that they're Canadian.

Nothing wrong with Canadians, they're much better than Americans (ready to be slated, so before people do :finger:) :haha:.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Are there any Canadians here?

Plus, it's not bad. If I watched Raw on TV here, I would've started watching this year, I'd watch half the show and I'd be one week and two days late. :haha:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude Canadians are not involved in ANY world conflict right now. I never really consider them to be a huge country because Canadians equal = British/French.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really don't see anything bad about Canada either. Much better than my stupid soccer country, that's for sure.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Although Canada is really peaceful, They are very rude. Been to Canada twice for Niagara Falls.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I like Canada it's like America with all the bad stuff taken out.

d407ddd75fa105fe9c0425112c2118a7.jpg

:pity:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
BECCA BLACK IS BEST SINGER EVER

FRIED EGG FRIED EGG !!!