Bad Movie Rant Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had the urge to just rant about a bad movie or like things that make you cringe in a movie because they sound so stupid? No? Well I made a thread anyway.

Example:

So i'm sitting here thinking about shit thats stupid with Transformers, one thing is in the first movie where they choose to hide the cube in the city, like they couldn't pick a desert or something where human lives wouldn't be at stake? And the base didn't have a radio or shit to contact the air force, like there was no other way? That's just things to think about in movies like that which made tons of money. Rant on!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
In the movie ATM, while the dude left the ATM building to get his phone, why did the other two stay there and not run away? Not only that, why did he come running back? Not only that, the dude didn't even have a gun I believe. Three against one could've beat that guy. Really bad movie.