Bad Guys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
I think WWE should fire Chris Jericho and Edge because they arent very nice to John Cena. I think they should put Randy Orton in jail too because he hurt Triple H. What do you guys think?

MikeRaw

I can see you feel strongly about this, especially with your Rated R superstar sig.
BTW, in a kayfabe sense, HHH should be in jail, for breaking into Orton's house.

PeepShow

Hunter should be in jail for breaking into Orton's house tbf.

EDIT- fuck you

Reaction score
Lol.

Matt should probably be doing some time, or possibly community services for BURNING A MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE DOWN!!!

That, and running Jeff off the road, and messing with his pyros.

Thats one serious case of arson, two cases of attempted harm on another. What's that, like 5-10 years? Bye bye Matt.

I also agree with Mike and Peep, HHH should be in jail for breaking and entering. Vickie and Edge should've had a divorce by now, silly twats. HBK should've had some form of punishment for defacement of a public grave, too. I'm sure the list could go on with offences....

Klide

I can see you feel strongly about this, especially with your Rated R superstar sig.
BTW, in a kayfabe sense, HHH should be in jail, for breaking into Orton's house.
U tell'em mike BURN!!

seX-Power

You ask that question but in return, John Cena isn't very nice to Jericho or Edge himself.

btman

Reaction score
I think WWE should fire Chris Jericho and Edge because they arent very nice to John Cena. I think they should put Randy Orton in jail too because he hurt Triple H. What do you guys think?

yeah but Jo Cena's a liar! He calls Vicky Guerrero fat! She's only mildly obese. At least Jericho and Edge are honest.

Btw- I can't even believe I replied to this -_-..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Aren't you the fag who admitted he was addicted to vBookie? :laugh2:

noumenon

LMAO...this seriously seems like an AWESOME thread idea. "SUPERSTAR CRIMES".... I'm gonna make it. We'll try and list everything that would have garnered people jail time over the years.