Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio - Liz Carmouche, Tito/Rashad, UFC 133

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

Bloody Elbow Radio, presented by Bad Boy, was live Thursday to discuss the latest in mixed martial arts. Hosts Matt Bishop and Forrest Lynn had a complete breakdown and analysis of the ongoing drama surrounding next month's UFC 133 in Philadelphia. We talked extensively about Tito Ortiz's chances against Rashad Evans in the main event, how that all came together and if there will be any repercussions for Lyoto Machida going forward. We also discussed Kazuo Misaki's signing with Strikeforce and previewed both Shark Fights 17 and this weekend's DREAM show.

We were joined by Strikeforce women's welterweight contender Liz Carmouche as she prepares for her big fight with former champion Sarah Kaufman next week at Strikeforce Challengers 17. We discussed that fight with her, if she believes she should be the No. 1 contender with a win and took a look back at her epic fight with Marloes Coenen from March.

"This is actually the first fight I've had more than two weeks notice for, so I've had plenty of time to really work on every part of my game. Normally it's kind of a mad rush to fit in as much training in as little amount of time we have and here we have two months to fine tune everything, so it's been much better."

Bloody Elbow Radio returns to the air at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday with Strikeforce Challengers 17 main card fighter Ovince St. Preux.

Bloody Elbow Radio is sponsored by Bad Boy. Bad Boy, the 2010 World MMA Awards winner for "Best Technical Clothing Brand," can be found at BadBoyMMA.com. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook and tell them Bloody Elbow sent you.

Direct download link: episode-58-liz-carmouche-weekend-preview.mp3

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bloody.../episode-58-liz-carmouche-weekend-preview.mp3*NEW* iTunes feed: Click here

RSS feed: bloodyelbowradio.rss

Or you can stream the show via our embeddable player:

SBN coverage of Shark Fights 17

SBN coverage of DREAM Fight For Japan: 2011 Bantamweight Japan Tournament Final

SBN coverage of Strikeforce Challengers 17