Backstage Update On The Big Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- At this time, WWE creative is trying to figure out what route they want to go creatively with The Big Show They are discussing putting him into the World Title scene, primarily appearing on SmackDown.

As of Monday night, no official decision has been made.

Source: PW

Whatever. As long as it's taken off Sheamus even thought Alberto should be the one who gets it...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Whatever. As long as it's taken off Sheamus even thought Alberto should be the one who gets it...

ADR is badass, but it looks like he's stuck for the US title. If things were lined up properly, i would want to see the title in the hands of RAW IS JERICHO.

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
ADR is badass, but it looks like he's stuck for the US title. If things were lined up properly, i would want to see the title in the hands of RAW IS JERICHO.

It was probably just a beatdown like D'Z said. He's just helping Ricardo out. Forgot about Jericho returning. I'm fine with Jericho getting the title.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They should've given Bryan the title. About Big Show, he just needs to stay relevant until Ryback is ready to be put over by him. And by that I mean after he's wrestled some more people on the actual roster.