Backstage Update On Ryback's WWE Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As noted late last night here on the website, numerous WWE talents have been hesitant to work with Skip "Ryback" Sheffield. Several talents are saying Ryback is the type of guy who will cause a severe injury to someone and they're just waiting for it to happen. He's said to be extremely reckless in the ring.

Despite these reports, Vince McMahon is said to be a huge fan of Ryback. The only issue McMahon has with the gimmick is the numerous "Goldberg" crowd chants. The chants are edited on a weekly basis in post-SmackDown production. Obviously, the chants can't be edited off RAW or pay-per-views due to the shows airing live.

Source: The Wrestling Observer

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It was noted in a separate thread that people were chanting "Feed Him More" and "Finish Him" on the last SD, but I didn't hear any of that on Raw, just Goldberg chants lol. I still wonder if they edited in those chants on SD.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
He's been in development for like forever... there is no way that he is still reckless. It sounds like someone is pulling shit out of their ass for a story. He has been man-handling locals for weeks (and I mean he is being stiff as fuck), and he hasn't even hurt one of them.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I remember when Crayo said "Why would they have a problem with the fans chanting Goldberg?"

Well see for yourself.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles said:
I remember when Crayo said "Why would they have a problem with the fans chanting Goldberg?"

Well see for yourself.

See what for myself? A dirt sheet? The wrestling observer too, it's not even worthy of being called a dirt sheet.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
See what for myself? A dirt sheet? The wrestling observer too, it's not even worthy of being called a dirt sheet.

:obama:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He's not that dangerous. He's stiff, but he's not reckless, he's never injured anyone from what I remember.