Backstage Triple H/Lesnar Plans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- Word is that Brock Lesnar's upcoming match against Triple H against SummerSlam will be a one-shot deal, with no rematch planned. At this time, the plan is for Lesnar to win and get his heat back following his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules.

Source: The Wrestling Observer

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
HHH literally makes no sense from a storyline standpoint.

I know what you're thinking and I agree: it made no sense to have Cena beat him either, but the past is the past. I'm feeling some new stuff from WWE since Raw 1000 (I know, it's been one Raw since, but, still......). I think they may actually take some of these storylines (especially the top ones) in more realistic directions. And the realistic direction has a trained fighter in his prime (as Lesnar has been packaged to be, serious abdominal problems notwithstanding) against a guy who's wrestled two matches in the last year and now spends most of his working life behind a desk, no matter his workout regimen. It only makes sense for Lesnar to win, which gets his heat back, which means him facing Punk or Cena for the title (my money's on Punk, they've kept it on him this long, I think they keep it there) at Survivor Series, most likely with Punk going over.

Another scenario I can see is Lesnar against the WWE Champion at Survivor Series with Lesnar winning, then facing Rocky at Royal Rumble and beating him while the dethroned WWE Champion wins the Rumble and sets up Lesnar versus that Champ (again, I think Punk) at Wrestlemania. This storyline would also offer more possibilities. Of course, it can also only happen if Lesnar and Rocky are willing to work more than a few dates between now and 'Mania, too.

wk

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
LESNAR WINNING?! what is this witchcraft

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lesnar is pretty much being fed to Undertaker imo Wacko.

As for the facepalm Jonathan, you're the only person in the IWC who believes anything Meltzer says.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't know why people hate on Meltzer so much. He's been spot on quite a few times before. No better or worse than most 'dirt sheet' writers anyway.

Of course, he's probably wrong here. But I have had this good gut feeling for a short while that Lesnar will win.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This is probably just dirtsheet people looking at things rationally and reporting it as news.

But HHH beat Punk for literally no reason last year, so you never know Waco. What a waste of Brock Lesnar though :((

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
As for the facepalm Jonathan, you're the only person in the IWC who believes anything Meltzer says.

Meltzer is always right

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Meltzer is always right

Because reading sarcasm is so easy without voice tone or facial expressions. :pity: