Backstage Report From Raw On Why JTG And Other WWE Superstars Are Upset

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE Superstar JTG spoke out about being unhappy with his role in the company and how he was tired of being taken advantage of.

F4Wonline.com reports that there have been some payoffs come out in the past few weeks, mainly the WrestleMania 28 payoff, and that is part of why JTG is upset. Word is that JTG isn’t the only midcard talent upset about the WrestleMania payoffs. Apparently with WWE touting the success of the WrestleMania buyrate, the talents expected the payoffs to be more than what they actually were.

Word going around is that many talents are upset about it and lots of are talking privately about it but everyone is afraid to speak out because of fear for losing their jobs.

It’s always possible that JTG may be released soon but the feeling backstage was that he was not trying to get released. Talents were keeping their distance from him before RAW went on the air last night but after the show, officials were coming up to him asking if he was okay and what the problem was.

Source: F4W

lol JTG. :dawg:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
From the looks of that report though it seems like they are solving it like adults and not just firing JTG for speaking up.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So that's why they announced lower gates than they actually got at WCW, to pay the talent less money! :haha:

I'm happy that JTG isn't going to be fired just for that though.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JTG is right to speak up it seems theres alot of shitty stuff happening with many of the mid card talents that are not getting used. And Vince really shouldnt be thinking about firing anyone considering his wife is trying to win this campaign which is all about her creating jobs if she got elected which she wont. So I hope more talents speak up now JTG has and get everyone their fair share of tv time

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Seriously WWE needs a complete overhaul on their rosters. I didn't even know JTG was still there until the other week. I'm not a massive fan of him. Why doesn't he spend some time on NXT like McIntyre.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
HHH said:
Seriously WWE needs a complete overhaul on their rosters. I didn't even know JTG was still there until the other week. I'm not a massive fan of him. Why doesn't he spend some time on NXT like McIntyre.

JTG is on NXT. Doing very well there

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
WWE Stingy with there CASHHHH.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Good he has spoke his mid as doing so in the manner he seems to have where it's not confrontational etc usually gets results.

The mid card needs a bit more respect imo.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I hope something positive will come out of this