Backstage reaction to Bryan vs Ryback match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Well Bryan is the best wrestler in the company so he can do wonders with anyone. Still he is going to get shit all for it.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Not surprised, Bryan can put on a great match with just about anyone. But yeah I bet Ryback will get all of Vince's praise.:pity1:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not a surprise and it's good for Daniel Bryan. Despite who gets the praises, it's always a great idea to put people who can't wrestle that "great" against Daniel Bryan since he can make even a deep fried tomato look good.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Whilst I'm not surprised, this can only be good for Daniel Bryan. The guy is the best in the world, and he's proving it if he has carried Ryback to a good match. Bryan can literally wrestle with anyone, and that is such a good asset to have.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bryan especially works well with guys who are bigger than him. He is great with other guys his size as well but he is so versatile that he can work a good match out of much bigger and slower guys. I remember him getting a good match out of Khali once during his WHC run.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It was perfectly structured more so than a good performance from either guy, who ever built the pacing (most likely Bryan) deserves praise of the highest order.