Backstage plans for Randy Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE officials have plans for a big push for Randy Orton according to F4Wonline.com.

The plan is over the next six months to build Orton back up to be recognized as one of the top names in the company.

Dolph'sZiggler is marking.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
R'Albin said:
God dammit, he was actually useful in his current role where he's actually putting over some folks, back to '10 Orton it seems -_-

HEY! I LIKED '10 ORTON!

Legacy, for me, was one of the most wonderful storylines in the last 5 years.

Testify said:
Says F4Online aka Meltzer, so probably not true.

You jut gave me false hope @[Crayo] - la. :((

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If he's a heel then I'm all for it, he plays the well very good. If he's a face, then I'm turning off my TV. His style of fighting, moving, and talking are all made for a heel, not for any type of face.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
If Orton does become a heel then I am all for it. I don't like Orton as a face the heel persona suits him better

RadicalOneO

Jobber
Reaction score
The only reason for pushing Orton is to justify the grip they signed him to back in '08 or so.

It isn't because of his upside or that he's a draw

To give up and allow him to bottom out so early would be a failure on Vince's part

There's no way Orton would be paid so much and not be pushed...

... they'll give him a hot angle and fool all of you into thinking its Orton when its really the storyline itself