Backstage News: Triple H's Latest Directive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- Triple H recently directed that title reigns should be longer in order to build the importance of the belts. Both CM Punk and Sheamus retained their titles at Money in the Bank and are expected to hold onto them for a while longer. There is expected to be a major angle between John Cena and CM Punk next week on RAW where somehow John Cena keeps his Money in the Bank briefcase. The Big Show is expected to be involved in this.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Cena keeps the case? All I can think of is Show attacks him before the match.

That's what I'm thinking also. That can be the only reason if this were to happen.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cena keeps the case? I wish he'd just lose the cash in with interference from Rock or something, and I don't want a Cena/Rock feud at all.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Good, I hate to see the title change hands like nothing. It'll bring prestige to both titles.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i expected something to happen to stop the briefcase being cashed

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuck Big Slow the Rock said he wants the championship he better take some action! It was reported that HE would be a part of Summerslam and Rock said HIMSELF he would be at Summerslam.