Backstage news on Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Putting this in the Smackdown section because it is relevant to the WHC.

As some may have guessed after he won the Money in the Bank briefcase, Dolph Ziggler is indeed being groomed for a run with the World Heavyweight Title. Regarding how he is looked at backstage, Ziggler is known for being a good worker and it’s said that all of the top babyfaces in WWE want to work with him.

Source PWmania

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well why wouldn't you work with DZ? He shows off, hence making matches with anybody enjoyable. He could be in a triple threat with Big Show and Khali and make it look better than like Rey Mysterio VS Sheamus.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I want to work with him also :obama:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dirtsheet reporters are such lucky bastards. Mbn to get paid to point out the obvious all the time

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Really? I've always assumed the different dirt sheets just hired a few guys to write for them. Is that not how it works? All dirt sheets are just run by one guy out of his basement or something?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Really? I've always assumed the different dirt sheets just hired a few guys to write for them. Is that not how it works? All dirt sheets are just run by one guy out of his basement or something?

Once you're big enough you can expand to employ article writers I suppose, it depends. But the income the owner gets is all advertisements. Whether he makes enough to pay his "sources" or article writers I don't know. Most of them is literally just one guy writing articles, they get posted on all forums, that = backlinks which = traffic. Traffic = more adsense money and then the cycle repeats.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Man, that's even more pathetic than I imagined it being. My respect for dirt sheets just went from 1 to -1