Backstage news on Ziggler and world title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
For those wondering, WWE has no plans to strip Dolph Ziggler of the World Heavyweight Title, no matter how much time he has to miss.

There is still talk of having the ladder match with he, Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio, possibly at SummerSlam. This means that these three Superstars will be in the World Heavyweight Title picture for a few more months.
Despite other reports online, there is no backstage heat on Swagger for Dolph getting injured.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-ne...or-jack-swagger-alberto-del-rio#ixzz2TYf8uMbW

I'm glad he won't be stripped, but really? They need to continue this lifeless feud with two stars who can't get over? Give Dolph Bryan for fuck sake. Bryan is one of the most over stars on the entire roster, and has nothing to do after losing to Shield. Ziggler/Bryan would be SO good.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm glad he won't be stripped, but really? They need to continue this lifeless feud with two stars who can't get over? Give Dolph Bryan for fuck sake. Bryan is one of the most over stars on the entire roster, and has nothing to do after losing to Shield. Ziggler/Bryan would be SO good.

Everytime we hear theirs no heat with a Wrestler getting another Wrestler injured, their really is lol.As for the Ziggler thing, I would rather seen that Ladder Match earlier and by Summerslam, Ziggler getting some new meat to face him.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
I think Ziggler needs a better feud than with Swagger And Del Rio put him against Christian when he comes back or when Team Hell No ends put him against D Bryan :yay:

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
What I like about Smackdown is seeing the new upcomers on the roster come up and get a chance, but D-Bry gettinga chance to face Ziggler for the belt, classic matches guranteed!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
There needs to be heat on Swagger. Learn to not kick people full force in the face you piece of trash.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hold on a second. Wasn't it just reported that Big E was facing Henry at Summerslam?

Either A: One of these two dirtsheet reports is wrong. Certainly a possibility.
B: Henry would turn face (no way WWE is THAT stupid... well, Ryback Rules).
or C: Big E will have to turn on Ziggler while he has the belt, and surely get a title match at Payback or hopefully MITB which will certainly be badly booked (DZ gets run over for 10 minutes just to steal a win in the end), hurt Ziggler's momentum more before going up against these two jackoffs again as they continue their stale little feud...

Great days to be a Ziggler fan I tell ya

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Glad they give him time..

But really? This feud continues?

Fuck sake give Swagger a suspension or something like that..

And yeah, DB/Ziggler for the WHC sounds glorious..:yay:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I don't really see how that works. Surely just have Swagger interfere in the title match on Monday night, then have the triple threat ladder match at Payback?

Reactions: Maniax

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't really see how that works. Surely just have Swagger interfere in the title match on Monday night, then have the triple threat ladder match at Payback?
spoiler alert, fuck.