Backstage news on WWE RAW moving to 3-hours

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
While WWE claims that the switch to three-hours for RAW is permanent, people within the company believe that the show will be back to two-hours before the end of the year – whether the first hour be dropped or moved to the WWE Network as a recap or pre-show going into the 9pm timeslot.

It’s important to note that permanently moving RAW up would dramatically affect any West coast tapings. For example, shows in Los Angeles would have to start at 4:30pm on a work day.

A lot of people in the company have privately expressed dread at the move to three-hours.

Pretty much what I thought.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
But it still sucks because everyone backstage has to do more.

Lazy guys backstage. No wonder they don't get pushed. :dawg:

Reaction score
Pretty much expected that the first hour would be either pre-shows or recap videos. Hopefully that means more actual time during the LIVE RAW but I know it won't happen. :pity:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
How can backstage talent be dreading 3 horus of Raw??? theres alot more time to develop new storylines/feuds with 3 hours

I'm sure they meant Vince, bookers, ect, not the workers.