Backstage news on why WWE are so high on Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- WWE officials are very high on United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. WWE feels they will make a lot of money off Cesaro in the future so expect his push to continue.

Some feel that WWE wanted to do right by Cesaro and that’s why they hired his girlfriend Sara Del Rey as a developmental trainer.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-news-wwe-high-antonio-cesaro-rybacks-botch-mondays-raw#ixzz28FfUDuJP

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If they can solve the problem with his promo cutting being far from excellent they have something there. I managed to catch a short clip of him from a back to school episode of Saturday morning slam where he talked in some back to school segment. He seemed much more comfortable without the aggressive edge in his voice.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
If they're smart, they're gonna give him a banker gimmick and let him dominate SmackDown for a year or two, and then onto Raw... Claudio is such an amazing talent.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully they'll do something with him. He gets no reaction whats so ever.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
'Whatsoever' is one word buddy :pity:.

Well I say it as Whats...so...Ever. I take breaks when saying it. So I took a break when typing it. :pity1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, they did the silly, random, pointless Aksana breakup to bring Sara Del Rey straight to TV as his valet?
That's shit, but in WWE backstage stuff is the only thing that matter anyway. (Keep forgetting that when we talk about mic skills and wrestling ability and stuff).

Hannah: The Divas' finally have a storyline, they finally have an interesting character (Eve) and are building a sympathetic face (Kaitlyn), and nobody cares, the fans have been told for years it's nothing more than a piss break. WWE shouldn't even worry about the Divas' division since they've fucked it up beyond repair.

Anyway, his character may be the worst on TV right now. I respect Claudio the talent, but if all he's going to do is be a rugby player that explain everything in 5 different languages and otherwise just has generic heel qualities... gtfo and fast. This is Russo-level Blue.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Nice, really like the guy. Just the gimmick adjustment and training on mic skills. Stoked.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Good news, he's a great talent, hope they don't fuck this up.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Really talented worker, but if they believe he'll have a great future, I'm sure they'll work a lot more on his character, also let's hope he improves his mic work, which could happen, just needs practice and a character he can adapt to.