Backstage news on Tensai and Ziggler.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Plans that WWE originally had for Lord Tensai has been changed for The Big Show. Tensai will be undergoing a makeover, according to the Wrestling Observer. WWE has already started with the makeover by dropping the robe and the “Lord” part from his name a few weeks back. Tensai worked two matches at last night’s WWE RAW, one prior to the live taping squashing Alex Riley, and again in the dark match main event where he teamed with Big Show and John Lauranitis to face John Cena in a handicap match. He was pinned by John Cena.

- The Wrestling Observer also reports that Dolph Ziggler is being built for a match against Randy Orton for WWE No Way Out. Orton was originally scheduled to face Chris Jericho at the pay-per-view but due to Jericho’s suspension, he won’t be appearing the event.

PWMania

I'm guessing the latter is bullshit because Miz seems to be feuding with Orton now and the upper is common sense. Fucking Dave.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Miz isn't feuding with orton, he got buried by him. Same as he was pedigreed by HHH and rock bottom'd by the rock.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who's got two thumbs and doesn't want Dolph being buried by Boreton?

this guy

Also if this is Metzger I am 100% certain that match won't happen anyway

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well if we would have known hating Lord Tensai would put Big Show in the Main Event then I am sure we all would have cheered a hell of a lot harder for him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
Well if we would have known hating Lord Tensai would put Big Show in the Main Event then I am sure we all would have cheered a hell of a lot harder for him.

Shit in one hand and shit in the other. Both are old and useless.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I like big show

COME AT ME BRO

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So Big Show's pushed was going to Tensai? From bad to worse. Orton vs Ziggler would've been a great match, but I also don't want to see Dolph getting buried, so it's good to know that the match will probably not happen.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know. If Ziggler isn't facing Orton at NWO then he'll just be in a dull tag match with Swags or something. Orton could put Ziggler over if he gets a decent match time with him and makes him look good. Plus Ziggler vs Orton at a PPV would no doubt be absolutely exceptional.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sandy Ravage said:
I don't know. If Ziggler isn't facing Orton at NWO then he'll just be in a dull tag match with Swags or something. Orton could put Ziggler over if he gets a decent match time with him and makes him look good. Plus Ziggler vs Orton at a PPV would no doubt be absolutely exceptional.

Orton would never put Ziggler over. Not in this lifetime.

And Ziggler/Swagger is a thing of the past; the only way they are in a tag match together would be if it's the final stage of their break up, which I guess could happen. I would rather the break up happens officially next Monday and Ziggler goes over Swagger at NWO

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Orton would never put Ziggler over. Not in this lifetime.

And Ziggler/Swagger is a thing of the past; the only way they are in a tag match together would be if it's the final stage of their break up, which I guess could happen. I would rather the break up happens officially next Monday and Ziggler goes over Swagger at NWO

This. Swagger can use the loss to Dolph at NWO as a turning point and turn face. The Raw after NWO is the one just before 4th of July. Perfect timing for the all American to turn face and for Dolph to push into the main event.

Reaction score
Well they recognized Lord Tensai's gimmick issues and giving him a make over, now they need to put Ryder next in line followed by brodas clay.