Backstage news on Slater

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Fans online aren’t the only ones taking notice of Heath Slater lately. Word is that WWE officials have been impressed with Slater’s recent work with the returning Legends.

Great for the One man baaaand baby!

Source PWmania

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
He honestly could be a good mid-card talent if they didn't give him corny storylines and job him to everyone.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
He honestly could be a good mid-card talent if they didn't give him corny storylines and job him to everyone.

Exactly. Heath as US or IC champ could be gold.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
YES SLATER IS BEST EVER!!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Very good, I'm sure he'll be pushed after this angle is over, looking forward to the gran finale of the angle on Raw 1000.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
I believe Sandow would give the title some prestige.

Maybe if he was in a decent feud yeah. That title imo just needs to die or become the WWE version of the TNA tv title. Have it elevate lower-mid cards and have real midcard wrestlers like Sandow, Christian, Rhodes, Riley etc go for the IC.

That's my opinion on it anyway.