Backstage News on Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
- There was a lot of speculation about Sin Cara on Monday's RAW Supershow when he was quickly destroyed by Alberto Del Rio before their match. F4Wonline.com reports that there was nothing to it besides WWE wanting to beat Cara up since they were in Laredo, Texas - a city close to the border with a lot of Mexican fans and likely a lot of Cara fans.

-ProWrestling.com

The mind games! :dafuq:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's Meltzer so complete bullpoop

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
putting 2 and 2 together

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
It's Meltzer so complete bullpoop

Complete idiot.
Meltzer is the best out there. And Wade Keller.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Complete idiot.

:pity:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Complete idiot.

Not sure if trolling.....Or if elevator doesn't go all the way to the top on this one...

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Not sure if trolling.....Or if elevator doesn't go all the way to the top on this one...

Come on then, explain your eh, logic...

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Come on then, explain your eh, logic...

Meltzer is widely known in the wrestling commmunity as never using real sources and making stuff up. He is known for just looking at a situation and putting two and two together. This Sin Cara situation is a perfect example. "Hmmm... Sin Cara has been fed jobbers for weeks but he just jobbed to main eventer Del Rio. They will most likely release him soon!"

Granted Meltzer has been right before but his track record is far far far from stellar. He is also known for making up his sources. Ask Crayo what he thinks of Meltzer, he can give you a much bigger run through.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Meltzer is widely known in the wrestling commmunity as never using real sources and making stuff up. He is known for just looking at a situation and putting two and two together. This Sin Cara situation is a perfect example. "Hmmm... Sin Cara has been fed jobbers for weeks but he just jobbed to main eventer Del Rio. They will most likely release him soon!"

Granted Meltzer has been right before but his track record is far far far from stellar. He is also known for making up his sources. Ask Crayo what he thinks of Meltzer, he can give you a much bigger run through.

What? No he isn't. If he was widely known for using fake sources there wouldn't be 1000's of subscribers to Dave and Bryan's website, for $10.99/month, would there.

Every dirtsheet puts two and two together, but Meltzer does not simply make shit up.

Find me some actual proof that he makes things up and uses fake sources, else you're just talking BS.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm Crayo and I'm 18 therefore I know more than you, you silly boy.

:finger:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
I'm Crayo and I'm 18 therefore I know more than you, you silly boy.

:finger:

It should be "I'm Crayo and I'm not Blue so I - along with every other wrestling fan apart from Jonathan - know that Meltzer is a lying moron". I expected Jonathan "King of the Dirt Sheets" to know this.