Backstage news on Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- WWE is slowly starting to give Ryback more competition after having him defeat Jack Swagger this week. A source reports that WWE has not “pulled the trigger” and advanced the Ryback character yet because they’re afraid of messing it up, believe it or not.

Source: Dave "The King of Crap" Meltzer

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I really cant stand Ryback hes just a Goldberg wannabe and hes copied RVD's attire seriously get your own gimmick

He hasn't copied either of them at alot. He's completely different than Goldberg, the only similarities are the look and the streak, that's it. He's much more talented, and he personally asked RVD if he could use that singlet. Why does an attire matter that much?

Reactions: Asskicker

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wonder what his first major feud is going to be

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I would put him in a feud with Jack Swagger, Jack Swagger is a good technician in the ring, and I'm sure could get a bit more out of Ryback.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I have no idea what Meltzer is talking about. WWE doesn't screw up characters!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I really cant stand Ryback hes just a Goldberg wannabe and hes copied RVD's attire seriously get your own gimmick

I guess it's the same guy who makes them...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Meh, probably not true. Although they seem to be taking their time with Ryback. I really hope they don't screw it up.