Backstage news on plans for Sandow/Rhodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I called it last night, no way is Sandow getting a WHC title run. Rhodes wins the briefcase at SS, completing his baby face turn.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Called it. Do you guys see Sandow with the gold?

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
:nope: nope it's not gonna happen and YES Sandow will be WHC.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Sounds good, even though I quite like the image and idea of Sandow as World Heavyweight Champion and him giving promos about how he's gonna add class to the gold like no other can do. Maybe he can be the first guy to dethrone Rhodes of the belt at a later date if Rhodes wins the case and cashes it in successfully.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good. Really looking forward to their feud, face Cody, Sandow as a whole and either one winning the WHC is fine by me.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
What if Cody gets booed tonight?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
What if Cody gets booed tonight?

He's not gettin booed. Just let him get a mic and cut a promo on how he trusted Damien and how he should have win the Contract. Then damien comes out and talks shit

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I know i'm gonna get hate for this but whatever.I don't really understand why you people like rhodes so much,yes most people including myself wanted rhodes to win last night because he has been in WWE for quite sometime and he never got a decent push.That being said Sandow>Rhodes everyday of the week imo.