Backstage news on NXT + Picture of new belt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- WWE officials are reportedly very happy with the NXT tapings at Full Sail University so far. The feeling is that they have something really special going. One WWE employee who attended the last tapings was very impressed with the way everything ran.

Belt:

wwe-nxt-title-belt-2.jpg

Awesome news.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Looks like a chastity belt (ask some golden oldie to expain it, possibly Cloud #NoOffence), not a fan of the whole metal look, perhaps changing the X to a different colour could help.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
gimme the belt nao! >:O

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey, that thing looks pretty cool! It's got a unique look to it. But maybe in the light it won't be quite as pretty, just like the WWECW title

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hope Vince sees NXTs awesomeness and wants to shape RAW around it.

NXT's awesomeness is because Vince isn't a part of it. :lol1:

Reactions: leojay

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rollins will be the first to hold that title, which looks pretty good to me. I'm happy that the employees are happy with how the show is going, I'm also enjoying it. And no, Vince can't get anywhere near NXT, or we know how that's going to end. Probably Hornswoggle burying Michael McGillicutty or someone like that in the main event. :hmm:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Reminds me of the X-Division Title a little :p I like it, Looks a lot better then the Spinner WWE Championship.

So can someone fill me in? Is NXT now like an ECW? Or do they win that title when they win NXT then nothing...?