Backstage news on Kharma's WWE departure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Regarding Kharma’s WWE departure, the reputation she had gotten that hurt her the most was that in training, they felt she was lazy and it was going to be difficult to get her back in shape.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-news-on-kharmas-wwe-departure-possible-summerslam-match-wwes-japan-tour#ixzz23j05XUdL

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well it's WWE waste of time. I think her size was a good advantage to the monster role she was going to play. I saw recent pictures of her before and it wasn't that bad to be.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I hope she finds work, because I believe she'd be amazing WWE. It's shameful WWE is so sexist. I can imagine WWE firing someone for cutting their hair a bit too short. Actually, I can srsly imagine that

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
she suited the weight she was at.. and why train when youre only going to be in 3 minute matches.. :sad:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Too bad, she could've really helped the division.

I agree, but with Triple H focusing less on Diva's and more on Tag-teams money is saved.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I agree, but with Triple H focusing less on Diva's and more on Tag-teams money is saved.

Yeah, if she was to wrestle 2-minute matches on Raw she wasn't going to be that useful. :dawg:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think WWE were to harsh on her she may not of been the skinny model types they hire but the poor woman had lost her baby going through something like that can make you depressed, you gain weight, not having the energy to do anything. I am very angry at WWE as there supposed to be all about being family friendly yet they havent cared abot her situation

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I think WWE were to harsh on her she may not of been the skinny model types they hire but the poor woman had lost her baby going through something like that can make you depressed, you gain weight, not having the energy to do anything. I am very angry at WWE as there supposed to be all about being family friendly yet they havent cared abot her situation

Actually agree with you.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
She just had a kid. I feel that they discriminated against her. What do you expect? A woman is going to naturally gain some weight during pregnancy .