Backstage News on Dolph Ziggler’s Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
- While Dolph Ziggler has had a string of losses against the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus as of late, a source notes that WWE has big things planned for Ziggler this year.

-24wrestling

Will it be Ziggler's summer? :hmm:

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
It would be awesome. He and Bryan are the two guys who deserve it the most imo. They are awesome workers, pretty young, and it would be an awesome change in WWE.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd love to see it. I don't know, this storyline with Sheamus seems to be one that every match Dolph wrestles against Sheamus he gets closer to the victory but he can't do it. It's stupid because Ziggler is buried every show though. Well, let's see what they have planned for him. MITB maybe?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'd love to see it. I don't know, this storyline with Sheamus seems to be one that every match Dolph wrestles against Sheamus he gets closer to the victory but he can't do it. It's stupid because Ziggler is buried every show though. Well, let's see what they have planned for him. MITB maybe?

I really hope so. If that's the case, it would be an awesome way for him to put himself into a title shot.. Imagine his 'falling off a ladder' selling during the match. :sweet:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's a Meltzer story so we cannot really trust this. He just puts two and two together and claims he has a source for it.

Would love it to happen though

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
how i urine for the day when Dolph gets a decent push. Hope it actually happens this year!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I really hope so. If that's the case, it would be an awesome way for him to put himself into a title shot.. Imagine his 'falling off a ladder' selling during the match. :sweet:

:gusta: He'd sell it wonderfully, I'm sure. His winning MITB would be awesome, finally taking the title from Sheamus.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
:gusta: He'd sell it wonderfully, I'm sure. His winning MITB would be awesome, finally taking the title from Sheamus.

Send that fella to the mid-card for a while. I think most of the people are pretty much done with his reign.. Hope WWE will give him a legit feud for once.

Stopspot said:
It's a Meltzer story so we cannot really trust this. He just puts two and two together and claims he has a source for it.

Would love it to happen though

Fool, don't ruin my happiness! :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Send that fella to the mid-card for a while. I think most of the people are pretty much done with his reign.. Hope WWE will give him a legit feud for once.

I agree, I would like to see Sheamus in the midcard for a while. Well, that is, as long as he's put in a decent feud, I don't want to see the late 2011 Sheamus who just squashed random midcarders every week.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I agree, I would like to see Sheamus in the midcard for a while. Well, that is, as long as he's put in a decent feud, I don't want to see the late 2011 Sheamus who just squashed random midcarders every week.

I'd like a good feud between him and ADR.. But then not having Fella win all matches.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Ziggler in MitB? Naaaaaah he ain't a former WWE Champion.

9eff09cc696cde9b7b7f04569883975e.jpg

:umad: