Backstage News on Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
- Regarding the current push of Damien Sandow, it's said that he's considered to be Triple H's big project right now.

-LOP

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
HHH's big project... awesome for Sandow and for us, he's really entertaining. :gusta:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They seem to be booking him correctly up until now, I think it'll work very well.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
They seem to be booking him correctly up until now, I think it'll work very well.

Yeah, a tag match with Rhodes.. Not bad!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
You know you have a good future If you're "HHH's project" Sandow is great right now, drawing a decent amount of heat, if used correctly I'm sure he'll be a mid card champion in no time.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They're taking their time with Sandow, not rushing him into any titles, solidifying him in the midcard first, working his excellent gimmick he plays wonderfully... his future will be great I think.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
HHH used this same gimmick before, didn't he?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yes he did, he was a British prince or something like that. I can see Damien being US Champion soon, it'll be perfect, he's a good wrestler with a great gimmick who gets great heat. Glad to see he'll go far.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
He was the "Connecticut Blue Blood", basically a conceited rich guy who talked down to everybody. He talked with a fancy upper-crust New England accent, bowed to people, wore his hair in a ponytail tied with a velvet bow.

He was more of a wealthy elitist where Sandow is an intellectual elitist, but, yes, a very similar gimmick.

wk

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Sandow > Kelly...

@[BorkkLaserFanFoLyf]

I know.. Pun indended.