Backstage news on Cara, Most botched match yet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- The match with Sin Cara vs. The Miz on Friday’s SmackDown was heavily edited, as you probably could tell by watching the match. Fans in attendance noted to us that it was one of Cara’s most-botched performances yet.

Word is that Cara went missing backstage for a while after the match. People were looking for him but he was nowhere to be found. Cara was seen walking from the ring to the backstage area shaking his head. The feeling was that Cara knew that the match didn’t go well at all.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-news-sin-cara-match-smackdown-jim-ross-jerry-lawler-raw#ixzz26djW4QeT

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Heavily edited, yeah... although they couldn't edit his botched finisher out.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Fire this man, hire someone I actually enjoy watching.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ariana Grande said:
Fire this man, hire someone I actually enjoy watching.

^This. There are plenty of guys on the indies who can do all the flips and stuff and not botch as much, as well as having more sinergy with his offense instead of just random spots.

There are a few guys out there... Tyson Kidd... Evan Bourne... Justin Gabriel... WWE should hire those guys.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, Mistico isn't really needed if all they want is a guy to do the flippy-doos and whatever.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Give the mask to Hunico, he was a better Cara than Cara.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
^This. There are plenty of guys on the indies who can do all the flips and stuff and not botch as much, as well as having more sinergy with his offense instead of just random spots.

There are a few guys out there... Tyson Kidd... Evan Bourne... Justin Gabriel... WWE should hire those guys.

It's annoying because Tyson Kidd can do everything Cara can pretty much -- as proved at Night of Champions -- but is left on NXT (even though that show is awesome). Tyson is one of the best wrestlers in the world, he speaks English, he never botches, it's like having a more high-flying Dolph Ziggler not being used.

I understand Cara has the mask and he needs to appear, so those calling for his firing are pretty silly, but put him in FCW and train him. Do something to train him. Replace him temporarily with Hunico again, as Hunico speaks English and never seems to botch and can more or less do what Cara can do.

Cara -- if trained properly -- is an amazing acquisition to the WWE so firing him is not an option.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yes Cara is a worthwhile acquisition but they need to teach him how to communicate with the other wrestlers before something goes terribly wrong because of something as silly as communication problems which possibly ends a wrestlers career and would became a major black stain on Mistico's career.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Yes Cara is a worthwhile acquisition but they need to teach him how to communicate with the other wrestlers before something goes terribly wrong because of something as silly as communication problems which possibly ends a wrestlers career and would became a major black stain on Mistico's career.

I think that's why he's tagging with Rey, did he have any problems whilst working with Hunico?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The main problem is communication but the fact that Cara isn't 100% adapted to the American style is also a problem.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
The main problem is communication but the fact that Cara isn't 100% adapted to the American style is also a problem.

Hunico doesn't botch? - How long has he been competing in the states?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lacky said:
Hunico doesn't botch? - How long has he been competing in the states?

Half of his career. Hunico is a Mexican-American (born in Texas) trained in Mexico competing on both sides of the border. Mistico is born and trained in Mexico and only used to the Lucha style.

Mysterio was born in California and trained in California before his uncle shipped him down to Mexico for his final training and to start his career.