Backstage News From WWE Talent Meeting Before Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
A talent meeting was held before Monday’s RAW. Word is that nobody really spoke up after everything that was said backstage last week.

Talents were told to use common sense in all dealings, mainly when it comes to social media. They were outright told that any kind of xenophobic comments or racial remarks will not be tolerated. It was also pushed that the company is PG programming. The idea is that anything anyone says that wouldn’t be in good taste to children should not be said. Officials didn’t use those exact words but that was the message sent.

Regarding nobody speaking out, the feeling was that whatever problems there could have been from the talents, are all quelled because the top guys are happy with their positions and aren’t going to make waves, and the bottom guys can only lose their jobs if they were to speak out. With AW being fired, most felt that it wasn’t worth the risk to say anything that would come across as complaining.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Things like AW and JTG are what happens when you give wrestlers an open forum to be themselves. There are a lot more downsides (from the company's perspective) than upsides to WWE forcing all their wrestlers to use Twitter... they had to know this would happen!

(Source is fine because it's a 2 + 2 = 4 report)

And I love your sig Hoss.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler
Reaction score
Rainman said:
(Source is fine because it's a 2 + 2 = 4 report)

And I love your sig Hoss.

:lol2: so true.

Everyone does. Love how Kaitlyn's ass giggles for 0.1 second. :fap: