Backstage fallout for June 11, party boy Vinnie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler is such a boss. WWE either needs to just turn him or start to make him do more heelish things. Why should casuals boo him when he rarely cheats, he wins clean, and says things that faces say like 'I've been beaten up but I come back every time'?

The only heel thing about him is having Vickie's stupid ass attached to him, she needs to gtfo.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Kane sold the kiss perfectly lol.. the look on his face was like he had just experienced this feeling for the first time in his life and he didnt know how to cope with it

Reaction score
Nice interview by Ziggler.

Lol at AJ when she giggles and the way she said bye. :gusta:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Ziggler is such a boss. WWE either needs to just turn him or start to make him do more heelish things. Why should casuals boo him when he rarely cheats, he wins clean, and says things that faces say like 'I've been beaten up but I come back every time'?

The only heel thing about him is having Vickie's stupid ass attached to him, she needs to gtfo.

Eww I don't want him to have a face turn knowing how good he is as a heel. I agree that they need to push his ass as a heel immediately. Hopefully we see that against Sheamful.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Eww I don't want him to have a face turn knowing how good he is as a heel. I agree that they need to push his ass as a heel immediately. Hopefully we see that against Sheamful.

Meh, I don't really want him as a face because they would decimate his character, but he will never draw heat if he continues to be booked like he has been.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Good fallout.

Had tears in my eyes when I saw Vince dancing on Raw. So awesome to see him back..