Backstage Area

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Universe_Mode_logoBa.png

This thread is for any promo/segment that is not going to be said in the ring, as those should be posted on the actual show card when they go up.

So get to backstage brawlin', interviewin', and smack talkin'!​

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*The scene opens to show Renee Young as the main focus of the camera, her right hand gripping a microphone. The Smackdown Live logo hangs in the back*

Renee Young: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, Isaac Gray.

*The shot zooms out a little to show the man himself, wearing his entrance attire*
a13ee2a6-79ef-458e-a7eb-b57ac8ef83c0.PNG
3eaf4b39-f79f-4d1f-b6e0-f27e633760e3.PNG

Isaac Gray: Thank ya for havin' me Renee

Renee Young: So tonight is the night that the fans get to see you in a main roster ring and you're going up against none other than William Regal. Now I know that you had success in NXT, capturing and holding onto the NXT title for five months before losing at last month's Takeover. But do you think that past success will help you defeat a legend like William Regal?

*Gray adjusts the flag that hangs around his neck and licks his lips quickly*

Isaac Gray: Well when you're facing a guy like Regal, who knows every hold and trick there is to know inside that ring, those past victories can only help to prepare you for the challenge that he brings. Truth be told, William Regal is going to be the toughest competitor that I've faced in the WWE so far ... But I will walk out with my first main roster win.

Renee Young: Thank you for your time.

*Isaac politely nods and walks away as the camera focuses back on Young*

Renee Young: Back to you guys.

Mentions:
@The Reagmaster

Last edited:

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
*After the opening pyro to begin smackdown live the camera is set with Neville walking backstage with a set of boo's from the crowd until stopped by Renee Young*

Renee Young: Neville could I have a quick moment with you?
*Neville stops and inhales deeply preparing to answer Renee's question*

Renee Young: Neville could I have your thoughts on how tonight's match will end as you are teamed up with Luke Harper to face Kurt Angle and Rhyno in a United States Championship qualifying match?

Neville: You want my thoughts Renee? I have a lot of thoughts on how tonight ends and I still am making up my mind on what to choose. It either ends with me hitting the Red Arrow on Kurt for the 3 count or me making Rhyno my bitch with the Rings Of Saturn!
*The crowd begin's to cheer in shock*

Neville: I'm not letting another person take away my chance of glory in the WWE, it happened once last week as I was paired with a god awful so called "superstar" but trust me Renee it won't happen again, and if it does. *Neville laughs* Well let's hope we don't get to that point
*Neville walks away as the camera cuts*

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*Bobby Roode can be seen sitting in the locker room, adjusting one of his knee pads as the camera zooms in*

Bobby Roode: Tonight marks the beginning of the Glorious Revolution ...

*He switches to making sure his boots are tied tight enough*

Bobby Roode: A movement that will shock the WWE Universe ...

*Roode looks up slowly to face the camera and leans on his knee with his forearms*

Bobby Roode: And Okada will only be the first guy that I leave lying in his own blood on that canvas. Regretting ever standing opposite me.

*The camera zooms in*

Bobby Roode: And as he's lying there, barely breathing after a Glorious DDT, the WWE Universe will know that Bobby Roode is ....

GLORIOUS.
( Crowd can be heard saying it with him )

*He raises his head up, facing the ceiling as he outstretches his arms in his usual fashion. The camera zooms out to show him fully before fading into black*

Mentions:
@Bay-Bay

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
*The Scene begins showing the three commentators for SmackdownLive*

Michael Cole: And still to come later tonight ladies and gentlemen the two Gold Rush matches that will decide who will fight for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rules. First it will be The Phenomenal AJ Styles vs Sami Zane, and then after that its Seth Rollins vs John Cena.

Corey Graves: That's right Michael and those two matches are gonna be awesome.

*As Corey finished his sentence, The Undertaker's Bell Tolled, the crowd cheered as something appeared on the Titantron.*

The Screen shown a blue fog and The Undertaker standing in the center with his head lowered. He raises his head and looked at the camera. Undertakers signature monks heard in the background.

The Undertaker: ....Tonight...Four men will step into the ring to decide who will be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship this Sunday at Extreme Rules...But what they fail to understand, is a simple truth...

Whoever becomes the World Heavyweight Champion, will suffer a fate worse then death itself. Because i will take their soul, and bury it in the grave with all the rest, in the graveyard of souls i have collected over the years. Where there is no escape, from the wrath of the reaper.

The Land of Opportunity well become The Land of the Reaper, and nobody is safe. So to whoever the unfortunate soul is that wins this Sunday and becomes the World Heavyweight Champion, know that when we finally meet.

You will....

REST...IN...PEACE.
(The Crowd could be heard saying it with him.)

*The Undertaker's Eye's rolled back as he lowered his head, his bell tolling a few times as it fades to black.*

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
- Ice Cream? -

*We see Becky Lynch walking backstage after her heartbreaking loss to Charlotte. She has a towel around her neck and her arm pad sleeves are folded down. Lynch sighs and looks up at the hallway lights, shaking her head before looking down. She finally approaches the women's locker room and sits down near a duffel bag that has her "Lass Kicker" logo embroidered on. Becky wipes some sweat off here face with the towel and sets it down near her, she then unzips her bag and pulls out her phone. She swipes to unlock it, revealing a text saying ...*

"I know what'll make you feel better ... Ice cream?"

*A smile spreads on her face and she swiftly responds. It takes a couple of minutes for a response*

"Great, I'll be there in a little while. Text you when I get there"

*She replies and then tosses her phone back in the bag before picking it up and goes into the locker room bathroom*

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
*The Legend of the Guardian: Part 1*

Early on into SMACKDOWN LIVE Episode 3, the undertakers bell tolls and the lights go out, something appears on the screen. its a purple fog with the undertaker standing in the middle of it, looking at the camera.

"The world we live in is filled with countless stories and legends...but there is one in particular i find rather interesting." The Undertaker said, looking up a bit, thinking.

"The legend i find most interesting is the one about the Guardian of Light.

Many years ago there was a man, a man who entered a world not of his own creation, stepped into the unknown to seek his purpose, he found himself in a conflict of interest, one that would decide the fate of the world. He met a woman, a woman who would change and define his life, for the next twelve years.

You see, this man made a mistake, a very important one. In her time of need, the man didn't care for her as he should have, as a result he would regret that mistake.... And the next decade of his life, would never be the same."

The Undertaker said as he slowly faded away into the fog.

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
*The Legend of the Guardian: Part 2*

Later that night on SMACKDOWN LIVE Episode 3. The Undertakers bell tolled again, lights went out and everyone turned their attention to the screen, where now rather then a fog, a lake was seen, surrounded by a forest with a city in the background. The Undertaker was sitting down infront of the lake, looking into the water.

"As time went on, the man would come to regret that mistake he made. And he decided he would try and make things right.

So that's what he did, he put all of his attention, and focus, on the woman in question. He stayed by her side, keeping her safe even though she could easily defend herself, he knew this, and so the two continued onward. Fighting foe after foe that would threaten the very world they call home. Until a God of Darkness would appear, being their greatest challenge yet.

And no that God of Darkness was not me, it was someone else.

The Man felt bad even now after all the time that had passed. He still felt he had to make things right. So the two got their friends and confronted this god, in the end with the power the woman gave him he evolved into a superior form, and defeated the god of darkness. This would be one of many villains this man defeated with her help.

And while in his evolved form, he decided to fix a mistake he made.

You see, he didn't care for her when she needed him too, she was sad over what was left of an old friend of hers she met while she was a kid, they discovered the remains of her friend and she was brought to tears, the man wasn't concerned and didn't help her.

That was then, now the man used his evolved forms power to bring her friend back to life, and reunite them once again. The man succeeded in making things right....but this...was only the beginning.

What he didn't realize, was a bond had started to grow, and in time he would care more about the woman, then he previously thought."
The Undertaker said as the screen faded to black once again.

--TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK ON SMACKDOWN LIVE EPISODE 4--

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
*The Legend of the Guardian: Part 3*

Once again early on on SMACKDOWN LIVE Episode 4 The Undertakers bell tolls and the titan shows the lake again...but the undertaker looks...different. He looked like he did back in 2004 when he first returned from the grave to face Kane at WrestleMania 20. His jacket like it was then, but his shirt was like it was before be started the ministry.
c07bd8b440d24e37fbf0dd642abb509e.jpg
He was staring into the lake, looking at his reflection, he seemed just as young as he was back then aswell. The crowd was silent waiting to hear what he had to say, he obviously didn't care about his loss, as that wasn't his priority, or his focus.

"Many years later after he made things right, he would make his return to the world, beginning his next chapter. He changed his name, his name was once Ultima. Now his name...was Omalley.

Omalley, the guardian of light.

A few new foes would arrive, threatening to destroy the world he would call his home, but as threats were taken out and time passed, he began to miss the woman, a bond had grown and he realized he cared about her more then he thought.

And then the next mistake, would unfold.

A woman, whose skin was not a normal color of a human, named Kikez arrived on the world, her species was known as the Neonytes. A humanoid alien race in which their blood color determines their ability's. Her blood type and powers are not important. What matters is what happened later one.

You see, she had a caretaker, Persephone, she watched out for her. Omalley knew thanks to his prophet powers that Kikez was a threat, and he she was, but during a fight, he accidently killed Persephone, an innocent.

This mistake weighed heavily on Omalleys mind, as of late he's been making many mistakes. But he soon realized what he needed to do. He had to find that woman who had been gone since he brought her childhood friend back, he must reunite with her once again, with the hopes of one day getting to be with her.

And reunited they did, and after some time dealt with the threats, and Omalley was forgiven for what he did, as it was a mistake. And the end of their journey, was approaching. The woman, who had not shown much emotion in her time. Was about to have quite the choice to make, that would decide Omalleys fate, for the rest of his life."
The Undertaker said as the screen faded again, it would seem the next part would once again be later that night.

-THE BE CONTINUED-

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
*The Legend of the Guardian: FINAL PART*

Later that night on SMACKDOWN LIVE Episode 4, The Undertakers bell tolled again same as earlier. The lake was shown as was The Undertaker, same as before. It was time for the final part.

"Omalley had grown quite a bond with the woman, at this point in time the two have known each other for over a decade. Over a decade Omalley spent fighting off those who would be a threat to her. Over a decade he spent making countless mistakes all in the hope of getting to be with the woman.

And now, the final chapter of their journey...began."
The Undertaker said as he looked into the water of the lake, but the reflection began warping a bit, Undertaker began changing, and after a few moments, it was Omalley. He looked similar to the undertaker in terms of his face, his outfit was kinda like the Undertakers aswell, similar hat and pants gloves and shoes, but he had a jacket instead of a coat, his color scheme was mainly white with some red.

Omalley was currently sitting at the lake in the forest, he was simply thinking at the moment, with a curious and at the same time unsure look on his face.

Nogra randomly appeared near him.

"Nogra was also a guardian, a guardian of a girl named Fawn." The Undertaker could be heard narrating. "And he is also a dog, just go with it. Though Nogra's bond with Fawn is more like a father daughter type of situation." Undertaker said.

"If you're waiting for who I think you are, I don't think you'll find her here."He said.

"I'm not." Omalley confirmed. "I'm simply thinking..." Omalley said, still looking into the lake.
he then looked at Nogra. "Tell me, are you a guardian because you were chosen to be one? or was it your choice to be one?" Omalley asked him.

"A Bit of both."Nogra said. "I Thought she really needed help, and she just really liked being around me, and it was clearly beneficial."

"Have you ever made any mistakes....that you couldn't stop thinking about?" Omalley then asked him.

"No. "Nogra replied. "I Don't remember any"

"Ah...i see." Omalley said, looking back at the lake.

Nogra twitched a little bit. "..I'll be right back" He said, before vanishing.

Omalley simply sighed in response. and then decided to stand up and look around.
"Even if i did find her, what would i say that she doesn't already know? what point is there, the last time i tried talking her into not simply running off, she ran off anyway." Omalley remembered, looking around.

Neptune appeared near Omalley.

"Neptune was another Neonyte Omalley had met before." Undertaker said.

"Oh....hello." Omalley said.

"Hi. I think you should know this are about to get hectic very soon, and there are good and bad things that will likely happen as a result of it. You should prepare a Speech or something to say to her when you do meet her, but you should also prepare for a battle when it may happen. "Neptune said. before vanishing.

Omalley seemed very confused about this.
"I dont know what i could possibly say to her without once again repeating myself, but im sure i will think of something."
Omalley sword gains lightning.
"But if things truly are going to get bad, then i need to find her, and quick." Omalley said.

"Eventually, Omalley did reunite with her at another one of her childhoods friends home, Abran, only for her to get kidnapped not long after by Black and White Venus, twin henchmen of Aro, who is hoping to steal Omalleys power by using the women he is a guardian of." Undertaker said. The scene switch's to a large cave with an opening to the outside, the women in a cage, as she and Aro watch on as Omalley fights the Venus twins.

White Venus stabs Omalley in his back and in his left leg. White Venus then creates five dark energy balls and hits Omalley with them. Omalley used his shield to block most of the attacks and fired a beam of light from his sword, hitting black venus, he then fired a red beam from his shield, hitting white venus.

Omalley uses his shield to push them away, creating some distance. Omalley uses his sword to stab a few clones, he uses his shield to keep them off of him and to stop them from stabbing him.

Black Venus uses his branches and they grab his shield, allowing the clones to stab him again.
Omalley uses quite a bit of strength to pull the shield off of black venus's branchs, Omalley then leaps forward and lands his feet on Black venus's face, doing his signature move, kicking black venus away from him and using the momentum to jump backwards towards the clones.

"GUIDEING LIGHT!" Omalley shouts as a large beam of light erupts from his sword, hitting majority of the clones, Omalley lands on his feet, stumbling just a little bit.

"...Whoa."The woman said.

"You know what, I think we have been too nice to you at this point. White, it's time we bring in the big guns." Black Venus said.

"Gotcha Black." White Venus smiled.

White Venus gains the lime aura that Kikez has and Black Venus summons the Susanoo which looks a bit like Hastur's Susanoo.

"Hastur was a dangerous man who conquered countless planets all in the name of peace, peace that he would force upon the people, he was defeated by Ryo and Angel, with Omalleys help. The Susanoo is kind of like an advanced set of magical armor that can fight and be used to fight."Undertaker said.

"Now let the real party begin." Black Venus said.
White Venus disappears and reappears behind Omalley, stabbing him hard in the back and then stabs him in the legs repeatedly.
The Susanoo creates a big energy ball, hitting Omalley.

The woman's eyes widened a bit.

Omalley fell down to the ground, after a few seconds he got back up, he quickly stabbed white Venus, he grabbed him and then threw him several feet away. Omalley aimed his shield at the Susanoo.

"I remember how much trouble this thing gave me, Ryo, and Angel when we fought Hastur, and I'm not about to let that happen again..SHIELD OF THE JUST!" Omalley shouted, as the red beam erupted from the shield, Omalley was using enough power to bring him down on one knee. The shield was still firing, hitting the Susanoo directly.

The Susanoo takes a bit of damage. The Susanoo summons many red portals and the shoots red beams out of the portals, hitting Omalley many times.

White Venus gets up, summons his clones and they also gain the lime aura and they stab Omalley repeatedly while Black Venus just keeps hitting Omalley with the red beams.
Omalley deactivated the shield to make it stop firing, he used the shield to absorb all the damage he would have taken, making the shield crack.

Omalley used his speed to dodge the rest of the beams and stabbed various clones, while trying to avoid the Susanoo at the same time, it was working at the moment. The Susanno punches Omalley sending him flying and White Venus catches, throws him on the ground and he and the clones stab him again.

Aro looks at the woman.

"You know, at this point, Omalley is getting weaker and when he does, White Venus and Black Venus will have their way with him and will do to him what that demon mob did to Xutha, if you remember. Just replace Xutha with Omalley and the demon mob with White Venus clones. And Omalley's remains will be found here, not in the demon world." Aro said.

The woman's eyebrows Furrowed. "ShUt Up." She said.

"Thats....NOT...going to happen." Omalley said as a statement to Aro.
Omalley quickly moved into a position with Venus and the Susanoo directly in front of him.
Omalley takes his sword and shield and aims them both at them.
"SHIELD OF THE GUIDEING LIGHT!" Omalley shouts. the combined red beam, and beam of light strikeing Venus and Susanoo, the beam did quite alot of damage, After the beam stopped, the shield shattered. Omalley then gets ready for their next move.

White Venus and Black Venus are angry now.
White Venus appears behind Omalley and stabs him in the chest many times and then the Susanoo stabs him aswell.

"Keep telling yourself that Omalley. But don't worry, I will make sure that you will be buried somewhere and only me, Venus and miss Vixerello will know where your grave is. After all, heroes aren't immortal. Such a pity miss Vixerello, you couldn't save Xutha in the past because you couldn't do anything as a child and here you are right now, weak and powerless. HeheheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Aro maniacally laughed.

The woman just moved her arm, a gust of wind sent Aro crashing into the Ceiling.
"Do me a Favor and shove a Donkey's **** up your *** you prick."She said calmly, moving her arm and whacking him all over the place with the wind that was a result.

Omalleys sword switched to hardlight, Omalley stabbed white venus with it, the light from the sword then consumed and hurt white venus from the inside out, Omalley then fired another beam of light, this time at the Susanoo, the beam of light went threw it completely, the light hurting the Susanoo from the inside.
Suddenly, White Venus and the clones jump on the Susanoo and give their energy to it.
The Susanoo creates a giant green energy ball and hits Omalley.
Aro gets up and smiles at the woman.

"Acting tough till the end, good move miss Vixerello. But no matter how tough you are with your wind power, I'm still bigger and stronger than you. Look at you, trapped in a cage like a bird who wants to be free. It's quite poetic, don't you think?" Aro asked.

"No. It's just bullshit." The woman said.

Since Omalleys shield was shattered, he was unable to block the attack, he fell down to the ground again, but he still got back up, just a bit slower then normal. He fired another beam, this time the beam hits its legs, knocking the Susanoo down.

Omalley turned his attention to Aro. "Ive heard enough out of you." Omalley said, sounding angry, he leaps forward to Aro and begins to fight him, punching him repeatedly and stabbing him a few times, then kicking him, knocking him a few feet away.

Aro gets up. "I really don't get you at all, Omalley. Why waste your life for this girl? She hasn't done anything for you and never will. But, then again, you won't listen to any words I say." Aro said.

The woman moved her arm, and more wind Knocked Aro into the Susanoo

Omalley took the opportunity and aimed his sword at Aro and the Susanoo.
Another beam of hardlight it both Aro and the Susanoo, knocking them both further away.
Omalley then quickly charged his sword and used the hardlight to cut apart and destroy the cage, freeing the woman again.

"You could never understand Aro, you dont just give up because it seems like things aren't going your way, if you believe in something, you give everything you have for it, and do whatever it takes to succeed.
Ive never given up on that chance, and i dont plan to, i will die before i EVER give up on her, and that's not me being nice, that is a fact." Omalley said.

"Hehehehehehe...yes, I definitely see Tarus in you. He too would try to protect his friends and bring peace to this multiverse, even if it costed him his life. And look what happened, I killed his friends and he tries to conquer everything. He was just like you: stubborn, foolish, idiotic and refuses to listen to a reason. And soon, you will do the same mistake as Tarus and meet the same fate as him." Aro said.

The woman was just watching, while taking a few steps away.

"You misunderstand me Aro. I'm not anything like Hastur, i dont plan on destroying worlds, or hurting the lives of innocent people who dont deserve it, because that's not who i am.
Hastur thought he could bring peace by forcing it on everyone, he hurt countless people in his life, and felt no guilt until it was too late. I am nothing like him, i dont go around hurting people who have done nothing to me.

I am only here because you forced my hand, tell me, am i truly the bad one, when you are the ones who kidnapped her? am i truly the bad one, when you are the man who caused Tarus to turn into Hastur?
I'm not the one kidnapping people for no other reason then power, im here to do what ive always done, wither she loves me or not.

If she is in trouble, i save her, when she needs me, i help her, when she wants someone to talk to, im there for her, that's what i do, its what ive done for the last decade, and i dont care what happens to me, i dont care how badly you hurt me, because i am willing to go further then anyone else in this world, or any other for this, and if i have to continue this for another decade, then i will.
Because THAT is what it means to me." Omalley said

The woman just watched, not really sure what to make of the situation.

"Heh...just as I expected. You are a strange case, Omalley. Right now, I'm bored from all the watching. We shall fight again when you are ready cause right now you are tired. And in the next round, I will participate in the action. But, prepare yourself for a surprise when you will see us again. Don't forget to bring miss Vixerello with you. It's time we leave, Venus." Aro said.

"WHAT?! We are just getting w-"Aro grabs White Venus and Black Venus by their necks.
"Ciao, for now." Aro said as he disappears along with Venus.
The only ones in the cave now are Omalley, The woman and Kimber's corpse.

Omalley was currently silent, not sure what to say.

"...Well, ...At least we know where Kimber ended up." She said. after finding something to say.

"I suppose so..." Omalley said, thinking about everything that just happened.
Omalley let go of his sword, letting it fall to the ground, and he then sat down, looking around.

"...You okay?" The woman asked.

Omalley looked at her, he had a very clear unsure look on his face.

"After another talk they returned to Abrans home and chatted for a bit. Eventually they decided to go after Aro once and for all. They had quite the battle, and at the end of the fight, when it resolved. The woman would have to make a final choice." the Undertaker said as the scene changed again. Showing the end of the battle. And what happened after.

Omalley was starting to get an idea, his hands began to glow as he gained Slyfers gauntlet's
"Use your wind to throw me at Varo."

She made a gust of wind rocket Omalley at Varo.

Just as Omalley reached Varo, he shouts. "MIND INTERVENTION!"
Omalley keeps the speed and dives Into Aros mind and he holds his arms out as a ball of light appears and slowly gets larger and larger, the light was effecting Aros sight, and causing him to move slower, and react slower.

Varo is sweating.
"What...what is he?!" Varo asked.

The woman just smiled.

As Omalley got further and further into his mind, he finally stopped, the ball of light was as large is it could be, then Omalley spoke from inside Varos mind, the woman could also hear him.

"What am i? Im the man who you cant defeat, the one you cant figure out, the one you cant stop, and no matter how hard you knock me down, i get back up.

And her? she is the woman you underestimate, she is the one who always finds a way to be useful even when there doesn't seem to be a way out, and she is the woman, who i am proud to say, is the only woman i intend on spending the rest of my life with.

And you Varo, are the one, who will be remembered, as the one who got the closest of all, but still couldn't take us down, and with that, there is only one thing left to say.

VARO...

REST....IN..."

Suddenly, Aro appears behind Omalley, and levitates him.
"STOP IT! NOW!" Aro demanded.

The woman smirked.

Omalley, still holding the giant ball of light, breaks free from the levitation.

"...Peace" Omalley finished, releasing the full fury of the light within the ball, devastating Varos mind. the force almost knocks Omalley out of Varos mind, but the gateway opens a portal just in time, teleporting Omalley inside Varo, to see what Tobi seen.

Inside are White Venus and Black Venus, both of them are bleeding thanks to Tobi.
"That...IDIOT!" Black Venus said.

White Venus looks at Omalley and spits him in the face as a response.
Omalley just looked at white and black Venus for a few seconds, be whipped the spit off.
This time, Slyfers gauntlets then where on fire, Omalley grabbed Venus by their throat and as a result, they where set on fire, burning, while also being choked.

While still holding them, the gateway opened a portal, and Omalley jumped through it, bringing white and black Venus with him. The portal lead Omalley outside Varo.
Varo's face turns pale.

The Susanoo disappears and Varo falls on the ground. Varo turns back to Aro.
His stomach is bleeding because his tentacles came out of his abdomen. Aro coughs up blood.
He gets up and looks at Omalley. "DAMN YOU!" Aro shouted.

Aro runs up to Omalley, he is about to punch him but he falls on the ground and coughs up more blood.
Aro is crawling, trying to get to White Venus and Black Venus.

Omalley was still holding white and black Venus, The gateway opened a portal and omalley threw white and black venus into it, sending them back to the inferno, the portal closed afterwards.

The gauntlet's omalley was wearing, vanished when he took them off.
Omalleys head slowly turned to Aro, he is looking at him intently.

The woman was just watching.

Aro coughs up blood.
"I hope you are proud of yourself." Aro said.

"Im proud of alot of things Aro, im proud that everything ive been through was worth it in the end, im proud, that i can finally say i did what i set out to do, and most of all im proud i can say i know where i will be for the rest of my days, with no uncertainty.

But im not proud about this, you could have walked away, you could have set your sights on a different goal, instead you thought it would be wise to be try and get power, and you thought you could do it, and just like everyone who thought the same before you, you failed.
Im proud of alot of things, but this, i am not."

"Hehehehehehe...even right now, I have no regrets about what I did. What I did in the past and what I did now, I would do it again." Aro said.

The woman was visibly unimpressed by this.

"Perhaps you would have, but it doesn't matter now."
As Omalley said that, the gateway opened another portal to the inferno.
Nyx comes out of the portal and grabs Aro. She looks at Omalley and The woman.

"Thank you." Nyx said.
Nyx drags Aro in the Inferno.

"And after a bit more talking. Omalley finally asked her if she would marry him, and she made a rather true point." Undertaker said.

".It's just..."she started.
"...This, might not be the best place to...discuss this." she said.

Omalley looked around, remembering where they were.
"That's, definitely true." Omalley said.

"After returning to Abran to inform him of their success, She took Omalley to her home, where they had their final chat, and she would make the choice." undertaker said.

"...Are you, sure that what you're feeling is romantic?"she asked, looking at the view of the rebuilt citadel she had. "...No, No, Of course you are. But.. the truth is, I'm just not. If there's one thing you know about me it's that I don't always show emotions. But something else,I'm just not that good with other people in general, and, last time I found myself being cared for...

Would be nice actually having someone by my side for certain though...And, things are different now"
she appeared to have started thinking aloud halfway through her monologue.

"I know. There really isn't a way i can say how a feel, without it sounding romantic, but...just know im just being honest if anything, If there's one person you can trust to make you happy, and to make sure you dont regret a decision like this, its me, i love you for who you are, that includes all of that.

I was always going to ask, and ive thought about what i'd say, and quite honestly im always afraid im gonna say something wrong and make a mistake.

And truthfully, im not quite sure the best way to explain it." Omalley admitted, still a little nervous.

The woman turned around, forcing a smile.
"...Alright. You didn't... Didn't need to propose but..
I'm willing to try."She said. "..At last."

Omalley looked at her. "So..is that..a yes?" Omalley asked.

The woman looked out of the corner of her eye.
"...It's the closest to a yes I'd probably be able to answer with so.
I suppose it might be."She said.

Omalley looked at her.

"Thank you, i promise, I'll make sure you dont regret it.
I love you." Omalley said, smiling.

"...
Right." She said, the smile becoming slightly more genuine

"..Just once?" Omalley asked.

"..Fine...

I love you too." She said.

Omalley just looked at her and smiled.

The screen faded and shown The Undertaker at the lake.

"And so ends the story of Omalley Vixerello...The Guardian of Light. Who spent a decade overcoming great odds to not only become the woman's guardian. But to be with her at last, with no uncertainty. And since he has the Guardians blessing, as does she, they literately were able to live on, forever." The Undertaker said as he looked up at the night sky, looking at the stars.

"Ya know, there is an old saying, one as old as time itself, and time has shown this saying is true..

History...repeats itself...." The Undertaker said as he stood up, The Undertakers eyes close as an energy surrounds him, his clothes where changing to Omalleys, all white and red with a white jacket instead of coat, same vest but white and red and so on. The camera slowly zooms in on his face, as he opens is eyes, and it cuts to black with text appearing on the screen.

THIS SUNDAY...
IT ALL BEGINS......
...AGAIN.

And it cuts to black.

-TO BE CONCLUDED AT MONEY IN THE BANK-

Last edited:

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
The camera comes in to a sign that reads, “500 More Wins until 500-3!”. The letters are in red, except for the three, which seems to be spray painted in green on top of a blue two, a yellow one, and a red zero. They camera slowly zooms out slowly, showing a brick wall with lockers on the left and right edges of the screen. In the middle sits Curt Hawkins - still in his gear - on a very short stool with a towel covering his head. He shakes his head.

I was so close…

We hear a door open, and somebody comes in. They walk up to Curt, and we can see that it is none other than his best friend in the whole world, Gene Snitsky.

Curt, I’m sorry man, I missed your match. What happened out there?

Curt looks up at Snitsky.

You want to know what happened out there?

Okay.

Hawkins jumps up, putting his arm around Snitsky’s shoulder and faces the camera.

I was outnumbered, five to one!

The screen begins to ripple, and the scene changes to an in ring shot. Curt Hawkins is backed into a corner by Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, The Undertaker, AJ Styles, and Seth Rollins. The disembodied voice of Hawkins begins to narrate the new scene as In The Middle of it Now plays in the background.

With an enemy in every direction, I knew I had to fool them. If I gave them the impression that I was defeatable, they would celebrate to the point of self destruction.

Hawkins charges forwards and karate chops Styles, knocking him to the floor. The other four men grab Hawkins. While some receive karate chops to the back, the sheer numbers game overpowers Curt and he is thrown outside of the ring. He isn’t moving, completely limp, barely breathing. Styles slowly gets up and the five men hi five each other, thinking the threat has been eliminated. Soon, a punch is thrown, and the five brawl into a giant dust cloud of swinging fists. The camera comes back to Hawkins on the ground, who gives a thumbs up and winks before going back to playing dead.

Eventually, I knew it was time to strike.

We see AJ Styles setting up a ladder in the ring with Seth Rollins. The two climb it and start to brawl. Outside of the ring, Curt Hawkins kips up and jumps onto the apron. He hits a springboard 360 karate chop on Rollins’ knee, taking his place on the ladder. Styles looks incredibly shocked as Curt Hawkins hits him with an amazing belly to belly Tiger Suplex. Despite this, Hawkins stays on the ladder, and the remaining men storm the ring. Aleister Black tries to pull Hawkins off, but is met with a double foot stomp. Landing on Black’s shoulders, Hawkins launches himself to the top of the ladder. He sees five locks on the Money in the Bank briefcase and takes a moment to wonder how he’ll open them. Johnny Gargano appears behind Curt, ready to strike, but Hawkins casually punches him in the face without looking. Curt Hawkins snaps his fingers and smiles as an idea come to his mind. He grabs the two bordering locks and easily rips them off their hinges with his unsurpassable strength. He then grabs the next two locks and does the same.

There I was, on top of the world, ready to make history, but then… something happened.

He reaches for the fifth lock, ready to win the briefcase, but he stops and stares blankly into the crowd. We start to see his pupils fade to white.

I got possessed.

The camera pans down to the ground and see Undertaker with one hand on his forehead and the other pointed towards Hawkins. Curt backflips off the ladder and stands in a martial arts pose as Undertaker climbs up the ladder. Undertaker - whose strength is mere peanuts compared to that of Curt Hawkins - struggles to take off the final lock. Seth Rollins and AJ Styles both get up and run towards the ladder, trying to push it over. The possessed Curt Hawkins runs at them from across the ring, slides under ladder, and karate chops both of them in the ankles. They collapse to their knees, hitting the ladder. Both of them lean against the ladder, and Hawkins runs at them again, hitting a double karate chop to the back of both their heads. Rollins and Styles fall over unconscious and Hawkins notices something out of the corner of his eye - Johnny Gargano. Johnny runs towards the ladder, but Curt Hawkins leaps towards him. He kicks him many times in the chest at incredible speed Lui Kang style. After driving Gargano into the corner, Curt sees Aleister Black climb the ladder. Before he can stop The Undertaker, Hawkins jumps off of Gargano’s chest with enough force to cause a small explosion. He performs three backflips, catches Black midair, and hits him with an avalanche Taste of Pain. Undertaker pulls off the fifth lock and takes the briefcase, winning the match. Hawkins pupils return to their beautiful blue coloring, and a groggy Curt Hawkins falls to his knees as he realizes he just cost himself the match.

I was so close… but The Undertaker’s dirty tricks stole my win away from me.

In the ring, Curt looks into the camera, claps once, and the arena changes to the orange background with white stars. He begins to speak instead of the Hawkins Narrator.

Undertaker, you may think you played me in this match, but it was you who has been played! I always knew I was great, but you helped me realize I had inside of me… something… better. Taker, you may have beaten me when I was great, but now…

The camera zooms into Curt’s face.

I am very great!

The camera zooms back out.

With this new drive, this new found very greatness, I will take what I deserve, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion! Whether you beat John Cena and I beat you, or I beat John Cena, and then defend against your cash in, your failure will be at the fault of yourself!

Curt points directly into the camera.

The Very Great Curt Hawkins has a goal, a goal to 500-3, and he will not be stopped! Maybe it won’t be today, maybe it won’t be tomorrow, but Undertaker, you will be taken down on my quest for success!

The camera begins to slowly zoom into Curt Hawkins as he speaks.

So Deadman, let’s see how your little tricks stand up when you get a…

Now all the way zoomed in, Curt raises his hand up.

Taste of Pain!

Hawkins begins to yell as he karate chops the camera. We see a sideways image of Curt Hawkins’ feet as the camera fades to black.​

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*We see The Lass Kicker herself Becky Lynch chilling like a villain backstage. She's in her ring attire and signature goggles as she smiles at her phone, tapping away at the screen very quickly. As Renee Young walks up to her we see who she's texting, the name reads*

:emoji_smiling_imp::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_kiss::emoji_skull::emoji_kissing_heart:
(There are words you could use Becky but uh ... that works too)

*She sets her phone down as Young smiles at her, obviously wanting an interview*

Renee Young: Hey Becky, do you have a moment? Shane wants me to get an interview with you regarding the whole "Undertaker" debacle thing.

Becky Lynch: Sure, yeah, let's do it.

*They prepare themselves as Larry the Camera guy gives em the thumbs up that they're rolling*

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest tonight, The Lass Kicker, Becky Lynch.

*Becky does a rock hand sign with a wink*

Renee Young: Now, last week at Money in the Bank, you were called out by a ... transformed Undertaker who wanted to "protect and manage" you. None of us saw it coming and the WWE Universe has definitely made it's presence known. Now, we know that you declined but what is going through your mind right now?

Becky Lynch: Last week ... it definitely threw off my concentration on the rest of the night. I'm not saying that I lost because of it, I lost because I wasn't fast enough at grabbing the title yeah? I just wasn't quick enough climbing it. But that message got the better of me, though I don't regret declining him. I can look out for myself in the WWE.

Renee Young: So, what are you gonna do if he keeps trying to pressure you into joining him?

*Becky takes a moment to think before answering*

Becky Lynch: Then I'll just beat 'em.

*Renee Young goes wide eyed*

Renee Young: Beat him?

Becky Lynch: Yeah, I'll just dis-arm-him until he gets the message across.

*Becky has a large smile on his face*

Renee Young: Well, there ya have it, back to you Cole.

*The shot fades out, ending the segment*

Mentions:
@Omalley

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
We see the Undertaker, once again at the lake at night. Sitting down with Briefcase in hand, thinking of what he should do, though he had a very good idea.

"So...do you think i should do it?" The Undertaker asked something.

"Perhaps...if you think its whats best." A unfamiler voice said. The camera zooms out a little revealing a ball of light beside the deadman, its like an orb. It was Omalleys friend the Gateway, a devine being with the power to create a portal to...well..anywhere.

"In truth though there is no way to know for sure how she will react." Gateway said

"Yes..i know. But its worth a shot. Ive gotten this far havent i?" Undertaker asked

"You have, but how much further? your world prevents you from using Omalleys powers dureing a fight, you only have his will now. Granted that can get you through most fights.....but not all." Gateway said.

"I know..

But hey, so far ive become Money in the Bank..ive lost every single match since returning, until i became the guardian. Now things are looking up.

So yes..i think its a shot worth taking, in truth i dont need this briefcase to become WWE champion...i can do that on my own." Undertaker said.

"So do it?" Gateway asked

"Yes." Undertaker said as he put the briefcase down.

"As you wish." Gateway said.

Seconds later a portal opened below the Briefcase.

On the other side of the portal was the area of the lockeroom where Becky Lynch stays at before and after matches. It appeared at a time when she wasnt there. The Briefcase fell through the portal and landed in the room.

And the portal vanished.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
We can here someone quietly shuffling around and searching for something and then a Camera flips on
"Shhh, He'll hear you!!!"
Says the voice behind the camera. The camera turns and reveals a sweaty Dean Ambrose practicing some moves in the training arena. A door in the background can be heard being opened and closed and we see Ambrose step out of the ring to speak with whomever entered. It was a woman but the kid behind the camera couldnt tell who it was. What he did know was that it wasn't Renee.
"Hey, Glad to see ya finally show up for pratice. When Im done with u, Your gonna be the best woman wreslter in the buisness! *Laughs a little bit"
A woman's voice can heard but he couldn't quite tell what she was saying. It was in a hushed voice.
Yes, I am ready to Reveal who I want as my opponent for this week's match. In fact I'm just getting ready to head out to to make a Challenge Request. I'll see u later tonight, Babe.
They both shared a hug before going their seperate ways. As Dean was bout to head out, He walked past some chairs and dove into an isle and Grabbed the kid by his shirt yanking him out into the hallway. His phone falls out of his hands and hits the floor. The screen goes black but the Audio is still going.
What in the Heck do u think your doing back here kid! I knew u were here the whole time. You aren't supposed to be here. SECURITY! Get this kid out of here now, He seems to've gotten himself "lost". Oh, and I'm gonna keep this phone and...
The Audio is cut off before we could hear more.
As Ambrose starts to head out towards the Ramp, His Music can be heard starting.
@Finniis

Last edited:

TrueAlpha

Jobber
Reaction score
Chapter 1: The Short Beginning

At the end of the main event the camera begins to film Dolph Ziggler watching the winners hand being raised on the TV and begins to smirk with a sarcastic slow clap and walks away...