Backlash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toddy

Reaction score
Here Is A Poster I Made For Backlash
BLPostercopy.png

Here Is A Match Preview I Made For WWE Title Match
BLWTcopy.png

Would Like Some Feedback
Rate It

Phenom

Reaction score
A little too plain.It's a good start though.

John

the match preview is amazing. may not be the best ever but its great. could you do me some if i sent you some to do. anyway the poster is amaizng. you should open up a thread in the request section for a shop, dude cause you are unbelievable. 10/10.

Bradley

Reaction score
Fuck off Small Show, he isnt amazing I could do better than that. You need to use better fonts, its pretty average stuff. 5/10.

John

Fuck off Small Show, he isnt amazing I could do better than that. You need to use better fonts, its pretty average stuff. 5/10.

any wonder why i'm about to neg rep you. who do you think you are. i like his work so the one who needs to f off around here is you, junior.

C4

Small Show, that's bad work my friend and the Match Preview totally sucks.

Not to sound rude, but what were you thinking when you made that Match Preview? Why are the PSD's so small? Why is the text so unclear? Why did you use a silver stripe instead of a black one; why is there such a plain silver background? Well, the WWE Championship is faded in nicely but all would have looked better with a black background. 2/10 just for the Championship faded around the back; take a look at my basic tutorials to get an idea on exactly how to make Match Previews and maybe you will do better.

On the poster, the PSD of Orton is a ready made nothing too special as well; just 3 little logo's scaled down and a PSD slapped over a plain background. 4/10

But take this as constructive criticism, you can do a lot better and I see you have the potential to do so. Try better next time and show me exactly what you have.

i like his work so the one who needs to f off around here is you, junior.

With what aspect do you like that Match Preview? He doesn't need to "f" off because he was correct my friend that isn't unbelievable work, it's bad.

Bradley

Reaction score
Aaaah, so you will neg-rep me for not liking things which are not good. This concept is not very well thought out is it?

Small Show, that work is totally average, get your eyes tested.

CT Styles

It isn't great at all. You need to do some tutorials to learn better backgrounds etc. There is a match banner tutorial that C4 & Weebo have done in the GFX Help forum. TSS, quit acting like you have authority and neg repping people. If you think rep means anything you are an idiot.

John

i dont think it means anything. i think that {insert thread starters name, cause i forgot it}'s work is preety average and bradley there was no need for that responce, thats why i neg repped you asshole. i like somethnig and get telled to fuck off, bradley who the fuck do you think you are, and C4 i agree.

John

yes thats cause i thourght they were quite good but maybe my words are wrong, on one occasion. i dont know why you out of all people are making a big deal. and DXD, who calls you that?? and you think you have authoirty not me.