Ba...Ti....St....A!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Its been along time for me to make anything in photoshop.

here is a sig about Batista..
batistapsdcopy.png

Well.. i tried something different that what i usually make, just :no_1: imo.. but well.. feedback would be helpful here.. thank you.

Reaction score
Its been along time for me to make anything in photoshop.

here is a sig about Batista..
batistapsdcopy.png

Well.. i tried something different that what i usually make, just :no_1: imo.. but well.. feedback would be helpful here.. thank you.
i liek the bg and love the angle of the text :)
but wot is that above his right arm of the psd to the left?:Slol

Wrestling Station

thats not "orange" color.. but its colors that would suit and flow smoothly with what i did to bkg and the psds all together.

1chiban

Reaction score
Nice and simple but effective. Your manipulation of the colour makes it. I'm really liking angled text atm, as you can see from my Edge sig. Am trying to incorporate it into my work much more.

Wrestling Station

thanks for all the comments guys, have been awarded. But i would like to have more feedback please. thanks :)

Dre

Reaction score
It's not bad. It's pretty simple. But it kind of look weird with the giant Batista PSD, but that's just me.

8/10