B-A-T-I-S-T-A

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Batista Return...

...I've always liked Batista, even during his bullshit run the past couple years... but I'm marking the fuck out with his return... kinda glad they waited until after WM.

Great One

Yeah, I knew he was coming, just waiting for his damn music. He was probably suppose to return last night. Still has his lame ass shaved head and looks exactly the same. Time for generic, stale shit run #2.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i had no idea it was coming. i thought it was gonna be another pointless 3 on 1 beatdown to end raw. i was pumped as fuck when i heard batistas theme song. i was about to change the channel cause i figured nothing else would happen lol.

noumenon

^What the hell does his hair have to do with anything? lol. He's got the same hair as Orton.

I honestly wasn't expecting this one. It did add a little bit of suprise to this whole feud gone to shit. I was hoping to see HHH finally get punted. I'm really getting disgusted watching HHH all fuckin lovely dovey with Vince and Shane...it's seriously one the biggest story line plot holes ever. Who else smells triple threat at the PPV following Backlash?

MikeRaw

Haven't seen it yet.. I'll be watching it in about half an hour. Sounds pretty sweet though.

Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet.. I'll be watching it in about half an hour. Sounds pretty sweet though.
Damn college basketball eh? lol

Batista returning is great. It adds another element to this feud, and it never hurts having another capable main eventer that is extremely over on the roster.

Great One

^What the hell does his hair have to do with anything? lol. He's got the same hair as Orton.
Read the rest of my post..

I honestly wasn't expecting this one. It did add a little bit of suprise to this whole feud gone to shit. I was hoping to see HHH finally get punted. I'm really getting disgusted watching HHH all fuckin lovely dovey with Vince and Shane...it's seriously one the biggest story line plot holes ever. Who else smells triple threat at the PPV following Backlash?
Agreed, but I think it's setting up a huge heel turn down the line.

Wordlife

Batista returning is pretty sweet, which means neither him, HHH, or Orton might be leaving Raw now :(

Or will they?

MikeRaw

Just watched it. It was great IMO. I have no complaints. Until I read it here, I had no clue it would happen, and when it did, and I saw it, I thought it was executed well. I'm actually excited about this, because it means not another HHH vs Orton singles match. This could actually be interesting.
You may even see Batista turn on Triple H and all them, and side with Legacy, which would be badass.

CT Styles

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of Legacy though? The whole second-generation thing?

I'll be watching it tomorrow, I like multi-man matches with the title on the line though, so I'll probably like this.

newmie

Reaction score
Batista returning is pretty sweet, which means neither him, HHH, or Orton might be leaving Raw now :(

Or will they?

Well for one thing, despite appearances, HHH is on Smackdown anyway, so in the draft we will probably see him change to RAW... but anyway, good to see Batista back, i'm gunna miss RAW tomorow (we get it on wednesdays in Aus) so I read the report, and i was suprised as heck, i though he was still out a couple of months, so good to see him boost the roster a bit, even thought i'm not the biggest fan.

The Rated R CMStar

I see this somehow ending in HHH vs Batista at Summerslam

CT Styles

The WWE state that people will be healed months later than what they really will be to create that element of surprise a la last night's.

seX-Power

Is it me or did everyone shit on the match for the TNA World Title that was defended in an 8 man tag, yet nobody has said a bad word about the match now announced for Backlash. Granted this one fits more in the storyline, but it's still the same concept...