Axis, what the fuck is your problem?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

seriously, I made a thread in HIAT entitled, "IWF: DRAW THE LINE" where I just copied and pasted some PPV hype thing from tnawrestling.com and turned it into an IWF wrestling show. Then you decide to barge in and flame me for no reason, you know that it wasn't meant to be a serious thread, so why would you even TRY to use that as an insult? Not to mention, I posted the "stupid" thread in HIAT a section dedicated to spam and stupid threads.

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that you need to calm the fuck down. Neg repping someone over a stupid thread in HIAT makes absolutely no sense, and it shows that you want everything on this forum to be serious. You want people to just post serious threads everywhere, even in sections that promote spam and threads like the one I made.

MikeRaw

WAIT, he neg repped you? :rofl:
Isn't he the guy who is like "the internet means nothing, who gives a shit about rep and what people think" yet he neg reps you:laugh: Awesome.

chessarmy

^ I don't even care about neg rep, its the fact that he flames me for posting a stupid thread in HIAT of all places that really pisses me off

MikeRaw

^What i said was it's ironic that it was HE he gave out neg rep, when he's the one who usually says rep doesn;t matter and shit.

Hometown Kid

Yeah I saw that guy around and I was :roflmao: who is he anyway? Like Mike said all he does is talk shit and say "oh it doesn't matter"...now he's whining about a ridiculous thread? That's 1 hell of a productive member right there...:smh

Axis

I just find it hilarious that you got worked up over the neg rep. I neg rep people all the time to see who gets pissed, but you're the first one to react. It's fucking funny, imo.

chessarmy

^ how many times do I have to say it? Its not about the fucking neg rep, its about the fact that you flamed me for creating a stupid thread in HIAT, its that fucking simple.

Then you go back and talk about neg rep again...

Axis

Stupid is okay. Unfunny is not. What you posted was not funny. The fact that you took the time to do something like that WAS funny, however. So you created a funny situation, though completely on accident.

chessarmy

^ dude, it wasn't supposed to be funny. You ever heard of spam?

chessarmy

^ and your point is? I already said it wasn't meant to be funny...

either way, this is going nowhere fast. The fact is, you took the thread way too seriously. If I posted something like that in any of the actual sections you have every right to flame me...but flaming over a stupid thread in HIAT doesn't make any sense

LadyHotrod

Funny how people always complain about red rep and follow it by "I don't care about red rep"....then why mention it at all? We all get unjustified rep, who cares? It's a box, people!