Awesome Kong (AKA Karma) Coming back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Kia Stevens (@meanqueenk) • Instagram photos and videos

Look at her latest 3 posts. All geared around being Karma in the WWE. I don't think she left on bad terms. She was just messed up after having a miscarriage. Anyways, I think this could be good for the Divas division. They need some spice or something... It has been so boring. Nikki may be done, Brie will be off for the summer and no one seems to care about anyone other that the Flair "twins" lol

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
This would be awesome if she returned! She would basically be unstoppable and dominate the whole digas division.

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Pfffffft! ......This signing will save the WWE :booker2:

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I actually have had the pleasure of being acquainted with Kia Stevens and am an ABSOLUTE fan of hers. It's bugged her to no end that her previous WWE run occurred the way it did (with only one match being the Rumble and with the horrible thing that happened with her pregnancy) and WWE has been her dream... more than just being a wrestler. I hope she does get to have the run she never got.

On top of that, she is past the prime of her career. She won't be putting on matches like she did with Gail Kim back in 2008... but she can still wrestle a good match when she has too and I am still a huge fan of hers. Kong is easily my favorite female wrestler ever. I'd love to see her against Bayley, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Paige...

However, all of that being said, the Instagram posts were from a fake account. On her official Twitter account, Kia Stevens has said that she doesn't have an Instagram account.

Reactions: Neptune

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wonder which non wrestling woman she'd beat up if she returned.

Pray for Eden's safety. Pray for her

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I actually have had the pleasure of being acquainted with Kia Stevens and am an ABSOLUTE fan of hers. It's bugged her to no end that her previous WWE run occurred the way it did (with only one match being the Rumble and with the horrible thing that happened with her pregnancy) and WWE has been her dream... more than just being a wrestler. I hope she does get to have the run she never got.

On top of that, she is past the prime of her career. She won't be putting on matches like she did with Gail Kim back in 2008... but she can still wrestle a good match when she has too and I am still a huge fan of hers. Kong is easily my favorite female wrestler ever. I'd love to see her against Bayley, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Paige...

However, all of that being said, the Instagram posts were from a fake account. On her official Twitter account, Kia Stevens has said that she doesn't have an Instagram account.

Ahhh That sucks. People make these fake accounts and fool me all the time... They fool so many people. MEHH! I still hope she comes back cause she is done with TNA.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Didn't TNA kick her ass home? She is probably pulling at straws hoping it blows up as a WWE rumor and they bite.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sad to see that it was a fake account. Would actually like to see her in the WWE for a proper run.