Awesome Entrance Themes #2: Kurt Angle (TNA)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
AET.png

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the second edition of Awesome Entrance Themes. This one might be a little divisive simply because others may think his WWE theme is more awesome but, for me, prime Kurt Angle was TNA Kurt Angle - and this theme can still give me goosebumps because of that (especially if it's immediately preceeded or followed by "Get Ready To Fly"...).​

This isn't Angles first theme in TNA and it's the only one he's every had with lyrics, which breaks things up a little. Some of those lyrics may be a little cringeworthy now but, for me at least, it's still a great, instantly recognisable entrance theme.

Also, having been inspired by the "Rate The Superstar" threads by @DammitC, if you want to give this a rating out of ten then we can rank some awesome entrance themes too!

[click here for the full list of Awesome Entrance Themes]

-edit - Still working out video stuff so please excuse the shitty video quality

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I fucking LOVE this song, the intro gets me hype alone. I definitely one of my most "nostalgic" feelings towards TNA when I hear this

DammitC

Reaction score
I'll give that TNA version of Kurt Angle's entrance music a 7.5/10 :)

The intro is iconic, and I also do admire the instrumental music too!

Plus, this theme is fairly recognizable; especially if you compare this to some of the other generic entrance themes that we seem to get nowadays. I still get some nice memories of watching Angle's run in TNA by listening to this theme :)

Edit:
By the way, it's good to know that my thread series inspired you to start your own thread series :drose

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
By the way, it's good to know that my thread series inspired you to start your own thread series :drose

I like the rankings idea, it gives continuity between threads and it gives visitors an idea of what the people already on the site are in to.

I got lot's of thread series btw... more coming when I get some updated graphics sorted ;)

- never put a score for this myself, I like the 7.5, there's better but theres also far, far worse - Anybody reading this, go back and rate the Jericho one too and I'll start to put a table together :)

Jericho Thread: https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads/awesome-entrance-themes-1-chris-jericho.110422/

Last edited:
Reactions: DammitC