Avril Lavigne's Engagement Ring Is HUGE! (PHOTO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne are getting married, and her engagement ring is LIKE WOAH. Remember yesterday when we confessed that Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger's engagement made us feel like a bunch of surprised cats? Well, we still totally feel that way, but we gotta hand it to Chad: way to buy your girl [...]

More...

portada-revista-hello-canada-520.jpg
Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne are getting married, and her engagement ring is LIKE WOAH.
Remember yesterday when we confessed that Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger's engagement made us feel like a bunch of surprised cats? Well, we still totally feel that way, but we gotta hand it to Chad: way to buy your girl the biggest ring on the block, brah. Pardon us, did we say ring? We meant BOULDER. Skating rink. Whatever. Sales of "How You Remind Me" must have been goooooooood in 2001.Both Canadian,*Avril Lavigne*and Nickelback*frontman*Chad Kroeger*decided to open up about their romance - and now engagement! - to Hello! Canada. Aside from our first glimpse at Avril's monstrous ring, Chad spoke candidly about how the two fell in love: "I knew I was falling for her. It was incredibly powerful and something I'll never forget."Avril also confessed that Chad "makes me laugh every day. He takes care of me in every way and is extremely attentive." Even though we're still totally weirded out by this engagement, it's definitely starting to sound way cuter. Know what else sounds cute? A 14-KARAT ENGAGEMENT RING!+ Check out Avril Lavigne's engagement ring.*Photo credits: Hello! Canada

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
What is your deal.

DILLIGAF about these threads.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ring is soo huge so you would notice how "in love" those two crazy canucks are for eachother duh....

Tune into Etalk or some shit and find out when the wedding is going to air on TV.