Avengers: Infinity War

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Some special people already saw the trailer, but it's not out to the public yet. Definitely will be out after Thor 3 comes... i saw a leak and will explain in this spoiler:

So the reason it won't be shown until Thor Ragnaork is because it spoils the ending to that movie. The Guardians of the Galaxy find an injured Thor in space. This will probably be Thor 3's after credits.... unclear what will happen to Hulk.

Audio was muffled from the leak but it had good picture, Captian America has a beard, Widow is blonde, Doctor Strange, Spider Man, Iron Man, Black Panther, Nebula, they are all there. And so it the big bad Thanos.

Loki gets ahold of the Tesseract apparently from Asgard's ashes after Hela destroys it (as seen in the Thor 3 trailer) Vision was seen a little upset behind bars at some point, maybe Thanos gets the stone from his head but his body can actually support itself without the stone now.

Most of the trailer had villages or cities in ruin, I don't know what the setting will be. It is not like the MCU to go X-Men crazy on civilian death, but we'll see.