• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
*Theme: Avatar
*Colours: Yellow
*Person(s): Joel Gertner
*Text: None
Font: Irrelevant
*Size: Large avatar size. About the same as I have now.
Pics: I don't have any and I am having trouble finding them, but he must be wearing the jacket and the neck brace.
Name placement: Nowhere

One last thing for those creating, I know you like to put your name on it to show that you made it and that's great, I appreciate that. But, I don't want it on my avatar. If you won't do the avatar without putting your stamp on it, don't even bother.

Obviously I will also provide a nice green dot for the person whose I choose.​

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Irrelevant Question: Hmm Joel Gertner, that's the old ECW commentator right?, he had some good lines back in the day.

Yup.

It is I, "The Quintessential Studmuffin" Joel I'm California dreamin, and I leave the girlies screamin, because I'm a pussy lickin' demon, with vanilla flavoured semen..... Gertner....

Wrestling Station

im not into avatars, so i had a quick go with this one MS.. hope its what you were looking for..

Gecw1.jpg