Austin adressing dem rumours

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
- WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin addressed some rumors surrounding his status with the company on the latest episode of The Steve Austin Show. Below are the highlights:
* Austin said there is no heat on him from WWE for allegedly missing WrestleMania 31 Week. He brought up the rumor that he was supposed to be on a flight with The Undertaker and said that was not true.
* Austin said he was never a part of any creative discussions for him to participate at WrestleMania 31. Austin said he didn’t turn anything down, he simply wasn’t there and was never scheduled to be there.
* Regarding Tough Enough rumors and heat between Austin and Vince McMahon, Austin said he did not turn the show down. He said he’s been talking with WWE about Tough Enough for some time and it was supposed to be filmed in February-March but we’re in April and it still hasn’t happened. Austin said the delay was nobody’s fault as it takes a lot of work for the different pieces of a reality show like Tough Enough to come together. When WWE got their pieces together, CMT wanted to do more Broken Skull Challenge and Austin couldn’t do Tough Enough due to the BSC commitments. Austin said he didn’t turn down Tough Enough because of heat with Vince and scheduling problems are why he couldn’t do the show. Austin said he wishes he could do Tough Enough but it didn’t work out. Austin said in a perfect world, he would have filmed Tough Enough in February-March and that would have been it.
* Austin also addressed the rumors about his podcast not being on the WWE Network. Austin said they did the first two and were going to make a deal to move forward. He said there was a deal that could have been made but it wasn’t and they’re not moving forward but there’s no heat there. Austin he heard Vince wasn’t happy with some of his questions for Triple H and Austin said that’s not true.
* Austin said WWE is going in their own direction and he’s going in his and down the road if they hook back up, it’ll be gangbusters. Austin said he will always have WWE in his blood. He acknowledged both sides have helped each other over the years and said it’s always a good thing and a fun thing when WWE and Steve Austin are in business together. Austin guesses there is no animosity towards him from WWE’s point of view and said he has no heat with them. Austin said, “No heat, nowhere. It’s cool, moving on…”

200px-Leatherdave.jpg

Dave'd

Although I think it was torch but Keller don't got a good meme and he looks like he touches children.

So we can continue speculating if Austin does something significant at Jerry World.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Eh, he obviously doesn't want to burn any bridges with the WWE so it's pretty obvious he was going to deny the rumours. I'm sorry but you don't do 2 awesome podcasts than seemed to enjoyed across the whole board of people then out of nowhere just drop him in favour of Jericho. There's obviously a level of heat (if you wanna use that word) between Austin & WWE but how big is up for debate.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That whole story was fabricated by that MetsFans guy from Reddit, just an educated guesser who got away with acting like some sort of "insider".

What actual heat would be going with another guy for podcasts? Austins were before the new quarter and Jericho's was announced after it. Maybe Austin was looking for a bigger deal and Jericho was just "I'll do it" and swooped it out from under him.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I like Jericho's podcast, don't like Austin's, so win/win imo.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
That whole story was fabricated by that MetsFans guy from Reddit, just an educated guesser who got away with acting like some sort of "insider".

What actual heat would be going with another guy for podcasts? Austins were before the new quarter and Jericho's was announced after it. Maybe Austin was looking for a bigger deal and Jericho was just "I'll do it" and swooped it out from under him.
The whole basis of the supposed heat is to do with Austin asking HHH about the Chyna situation and then the mini-shitstorm that followed where she came out saying HHH used to hit her or whatever it was that she said and then WWE having to come out and deny it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That is nothing but speculation at best.

Doubt Triple H gives two fucks about Chyna now, he won that battle along time ago.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Dammit, hope he was going to say that he has WM32 plans! I can dream can't I?

Jay

Reaction score
I love how Austin doesn't seem to care either way. Who gives a crap if he's working with WWE or not.