ATTN: Crayo- please post what you think is going down on Raw ITT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm pretty sure I know what's going to happen at Summerslam now. Will reveal after RAW.

You posted this in the discussion thread hinting that you have a hunch about what the summer storyline will be. I'm sure we would all love to hear your hypothesis

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh thanks for reminding me.

If you watch RAW closely, you'll see Ace is screwing everyone. I have a feeling we'll have a team vs team match at Summerslam. Sheamus and Show were both screwed last night (Show had to apologise like twice? Completely embarrassed), they played on their emotions after Ace screwing them. Sheamus ofc is in a fatal four way - screwed (kayfabe wise).

Team Ace vs Team Blabla I think might happen. If Ace loses he's out of power.

Reactions: Asskicker

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They will probably find some reason to take Ace out of power since he is so awesome and basically the only thing worth watching atm--- we aren't allowed to have nice things so WWE will take it away from us.

I'm sure HHH will be involved somehow

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I was thinking something like that was going to happen, Johnny forming a stable and screwing people left and right, seems possible. I'm certain that HHH will be involved in the match, considering his tendency to get involved in any storylines that are good and make it about him. Team HHH vs Team Ace at Summerslam with control over WWE on the line? I can see that.