Attention: Those Who Suffer From Retardism

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

OK, this is of high importance. I have been talking with young Patrick over MSN, and it has come to our intention that a lot of 'tards are absolutely murdering the English language. Ah, but have no fear; for BKB is here. Children: my name is BKB, and I am your teacher.

Now certain members seem to have a high degree of retardism, so kiddies, this is here to help you, and your English of course. Just think, with the coaching of some of us on IWF, you could be getting straight 'A's.

So welcome to those of you who suffer such crippling diseases.

Lesson One: Your/You're​

OK, here is the first lesson kids. In this lesson, I plan on teaching you the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

'Your' that the person this is directed at is in possesion of whatever you are saying 'your' about. For example:

You're a smurf, Tards.

Correct. Full marks~!

Now, allow me to show you some incorrect grammar.

Alright I'm gonna tell you why I think your cool or not cool.
The only thing cool about you is your as sick of this Hayley thing as I am.
Two.Yeah your cool cause of the fact you hate this Hayley shit just as much as me but other then that your like alot of the other members here to stuck on your on opinion.
No, no, no, no! Wrong. Detention~!

You see, you have said in this first sentence that he is in possesion of cool. That he owns cool. When in fact, you are supposed to be saying that he is cool.

In the second sentence, you have said he is in possesion of being sick, when instead he is sick.

Once again, in the third, you have said he is in possesion of being cool. Same thing goes for saying he is a lot alike.

Lesson Two: Did/Done​

OK, this topic shall look at when it is wrong to say 'done', as you were meant to say 'did'. Let's look at our example:

Yes but when he done them they were jokes in response to someone who had plugged before him where as Goldman and few others just come in here and plug for no reason...:nonono:

When he 'did' them, not 'done' them. Have would be needed before 'done'. 'When he had done them'.

Lesson Three: Shoot Yourself​

Yeah, when you're just too dumb; kill yourself. For example:

kur not alowed in the club,pleese get out of thrad.

Kill yourself.

Yea, Me iz to stupurd to Noz dem

You too.

That's all for today. And remember 'tards: my name is BKB, and I am your teacher~!

Great One

Btw, retardism is not an English word.

Also, complete incorrect usage of the semicolon.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Btw, retardism is not an English word.

Also, complete incorrect usage of the semicolon.

No fucking way~!

I blame my year 9/10 English teacher. She made me put semicolons instead of a comma for everything. Wish I was joking. >_>

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
All I got to say is well its the internet as long as you know what the person means then don't worry about it.I'm not gonna check myself for this shit when it does not matter.

Moonlight Drive

All I got to say is well its the internet as long as you know what the person means then don't worry about it.I'm not gonna check myself for this shit when it does not matter.

1-have
2-Missing the '
3-Space needed before sentence begins
4-going to

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Anyone who cares how others type online have to much time on there hand IMO.

Now I could understand if this was say a businesses and for every time we used the correct grammar we got say some kind of new upgrade or some money then yeah I could see you fussing over it.

But its just a wrestling forum god damn.

Reaction score
What is the correct use of semicolons, I can never seem to get their usage right...

Writing in the e-fed I overuse them and incorrectly, but in actual writing I'm not completely sure...

Moonlight Drive

Now I could understand if this was say a businesses and for every time we used the correct grammar we got say some kind of new upgrade or some money then yeah I could see you fussing over it.
:laugh2:

What the fuckmuffins?

seX-Power

What is the correct use of semicolons, I can never seem to get their usage right...

Writing in the e-fed I overuse them and incorrectly, but in actual writing I'm not completely sure...

I don't know but the grammar check on word always insists I change half my commas into semicolons when writing my BTB and I just follow it.