Assassin's Creed Syndicate is coming Oct 23

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

The next stop in the AC saga takes us to London during the industrial revolution. The map is said to be close to 30 times bigger than the Unity map. And for the first time ever, you get two playable characters to switch freely between during the games freeplay mode, story missions will still be locked to certain characters but I assume that you switch in between the two like in GTA V.

AC is a franchise with some flaws, but it is still my favorite gaming fanchise right now. I'm hyped.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Apparently the guy he's punching is supposed to be Frank Mir.
n1yAxXf.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that as well. Nice easter egg

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Felt like I was in the minorty when it came to Unity. When I got the game there were no game breaking bugs, and the performance mechanic problems were minimal. I liked the story & spent quite a bit playing it. The thing I hope that they work on the most is the replay value because once you complete everything there isn't much left to it. I'm pretty hyped though.

Reactions: Stopspot

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Playing Black Flag, and may pick up Unity soon. Probably will pick up Syndicate as well.