Assasin's Creed: Good, but fucked up :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Lol, so, I love it, so I am going to post it anyway despite the thing I will explain:

There is a huge burn mark in the middle of the thing, ignore the if you can please, I am pissed off as it is. Basically, I was Trying some things out after I had finished, just mucking around, and then BAM! It hit me like a brick. What if I can't undo all I have done to get back to how it was. I could not get back, leaving me with a huge burn mark. :smh Should have saved before :(

AssasinsCreesOne.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well uh it seems your confused with what game you made the design with lol :p.

Its Prince of Persia, but anyways, the background imo is very plain, and the shade of brown isn't at all an eye catcher. The text for Beer seems more like a bad guy text, and shouldv'e been on the otherside. The very little blending you used on the prince was alright. The burnspot didn't KILL it completly. Its still good, but why didn't you just put the the same PSD over it? Overall, I give it a 7.5

SnackZ

Reaction score
Size does not allow for creativity for BG and it looks too quickly thrown together. Main pic looks decent but the darkness on the right shows that you need mroe work with blending. Text is ok and since you are teh BEER I guess its okay but I would have distinguished the actual character more in my text and left my name smaller but visible.

5/10