Ask Rose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Please ask me a question, about wrestling, this is a rip off yes but i have always wanted to be asked questions like in Montana's thread.

Ask me wrestling only questions and please be sensible.

1chiban

Reaction score
Who is your pick for the best wrestler of all time? I'm talking about consistency, character, charisma, wrestling ability - the whole works. Always like to see people's reasoning on this one...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Who is your pick for the best wrestler of all time? I'm talking about consistency, character, charisma, wrestling ability - the whole works. Always like to see people's reasoning on this one...

Has to be between Ric Flair as i thought he had some very good matches, Undertaker as he has had some five star matches, some great feuds and everything a superstar needs to have to get him to the top. Another one is HBK as i really thing that he can do some great thing athletically and promo's.

The Mac

Reaction score
Yeah, from that last response we can now see that rose is not at all considering all the options, and is basically a noob.

Why do you suck, noob?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Wrestling related please!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

The Mac

Reaction score
OK then, wrestling related.

If you were a wrestler, what would happen in your whole career? Write it all biatch.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
If you were a wrestler, what would happen in your whole career? Write it all biatch.
Whats a biatch?
Anyway i would slowly rise up the ranks and win the cruiserweight title with ease but eventually lose it and change my gimmick into a powerhouse as i am tall and started to put on weight making myself 245 pounds, not a cruiserweight anymore.

I would then start to attack jobbers and win the US title at Wrestlemania and show dominance as the champion and eventually lose it to The Miz in a match to dertimene the better champion (The US title and the world title were on the line in this and Miz is an amazing wrestler) I then would start a feud with Mr. Money In The Bank, Cody Rhodes!

I would beat him at Summerslam to win the breifcase and tease Miz about cashing it in. Miz would ask me if i wanted to cash it in in the next PPV which i reject only to cash it in after his match so he3 was tired and win the title, turning heel!

I would have many big feuds in my carear and have 7 world title reigns, i did not write it all out as i would be in the buisness for 10 years and be writing for about 10 days!

1chiban

Reaction score
Whats a biatch?
Anyway i would slowly rise up the ranks and win the cruiserweight title with ease but eventually lose it and change my gimmick into a powerhouse as i am tall and started to put on weight making myself 245 pounds, not a cruiserweight anymore.

I would then start to attack jobbers and win the US title at Wrestlemania and show dominance as the champion and eventually lose it to The Miz in a match to dertimene the better champion (The US title and the world title were on the line in this and Miz is an amazing wrestler) I then would start a feud with Mr. Money In The Bank, Cody Rhodes!

I would beat him at Summerslam to win the breifcase and tease Miz about cashing it in. Miz would ask me if i wanted to cash it in in the next PPV which i reject only to cash it in after his match so he3 was tired and win the title, turning heel!

I would have many big feuds in my carear and have 7 world title reigns, i did not write it all out as i would be in the buisness for 10 years and be writing for about 10 days!

This is where I stopped taking you seriously. Oh, that and when you called yourself the Christian God... I indulged you with a serious question, I will no longer...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Ok, any questions to do with Wrestling will be answered!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Do you think your arrogance would get you anywhere in wrestling?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Do you think your arrogance would get you anywhere in wrestling?
Im not really arogant in real life but just on a Wrestling Forum! :)
Anyway it would if that was my real persoanality as i would never settle for second best as i am the first best!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Im not really arogant in real life but just on a Wrestling Forum!
Anyway it would if that was my real persoanality as i would never settle for second best as i am the first best!
Did you know that the word 'first' is uneeded there?