Ask Beer "IWF's very own Alchoholic Bevarage!" a question.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I saw there was only 1 of these around so I though, why not open up, ask away Bookers!

Evil Austin

Beer.........What is your favorite beverage (lol at the question)

Beer........Who's BTB is your favorite to read if you manage to catch it ever week or at least your favorite and want or try to catch the shows every week.

Beer......Who is your favourite BTBer (member) to talk with in and our of the section about BTBing in general.

Beer...........Whats the time over there?

thats all the questions I got lol.

Beer

Beer.........What is your favorite beverage (lol at the question)

Me!

Beer........Who's BTB is your favorite to read if you manage to catch it ever week or at least your favorite and want or try to catch the shows every week.

NEW by BKB, I have reviewed every one! :D

Beer......Who is your favourite BTBer (member) to talk with in and our of the section about BTBing in general.

There are lots, Lennie, Mr. Walker :)shifty:), You, LC, James, Mason and Gards. There are lots.

Beer...........Whats the time over there?

5:30 :D

thats all the questions I got lol.

Done!

Evil Austin

actually I am really bored so I thought of doing some more.

WCW or ECW BTB? What would you prefer ?

MR Kennedy or MVP?

If you could make a match between well anyone and any sort of match what would it be (a dream match to write)

What if your favorite day of the week.

TNA or Smackdown

Ted Dibiase or Cody Rhodes if they where to split up who do you think would make it big? or bigger? towards the title picture in many years to come.

Edit - and can you please log onto msn.....

Beer

actually I am really bored so I thought of doing some more.

WCW or ECW BTB? What would you prefer ?

WCW for sure!

MR Kennedy or MVP?

Montel Vontavious Porter.

If you could make a match between well anyone and any sort of match what would it be (a dream match to write)

Triple HHH vs. Christian - I Quit

What if your favorite day of the week.

Saturday :D

TNA or Smackdown

TNA

Ted Dibiase or Cody Rhodes if they where to split up who do you think would make it big? or bigger? towards the title picture in many years to come.

Ted easily.

Done.

Qwake

Who is your favourite wrestler to write for with promos and/or matches?

On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate these bookers:

Switchy:
Andrew Walker:
BKB:
GardsJr:
Anigma:
XBA:
CMS:

Thats all for now :eek:

Beer

Who is your favourite wrestler to write for with promos and/or matches?

Y2J

On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate these bookers:

Switchy: 7
Andrew Walker: 9
BKB: 9
GardsJr: 7
Anigma: 9
XBA: 9
CMS: 8

Thats all for now :eek:

Done.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Your thoughts on me, and my work(the little that their is)?

How big is BTB to your life? I mean do you get home, put everything on hold to write a match?

XBA's Goldberg vs. The Undertaker- Loser Leaves RAW, or CMS's AJ Styles vs. The Undertaker on the Nitro after Turning Point?

seX-Power

Who is the most underrated booker?

Overrated?

Who has the most potential?

Next big BTB?

Who deserves more recognition (somebody not rated at all)?

What do you think of my booking if you have seen it?

Evil Austin

what do you think of my Royal Rumble pay per view including my Royal Rumble match. If you haven't read or seen if feel free to do so the Rumble match is probably my best work yet nearly 10,000 words. (20-21 word doc pages)

Moonlight Drive

What dream matches/feuds have you always wanted to write?

How would you turn/sustain a face turn with the following guys:
Mr. Perfect
MVP
Edge
Randy Orton

seX-Power

Have you seen my work as a booker and if so, what do you think?

Beer

Your thoughts on me, and my work(the little that their is)? Have not seen it sorry, what I have heard though you are average.

How big is BTB to your life? I mean do you get home, put everything on hold to write a match? Not very, BTB is sort of something I do on the side.

XBA's Goldberg vs. The Undertaker- Loser Leaves RAW, or CMS's AJ Styles vs. The Undertaker on the Nitro after Turning Point? Not sure, don't really read there BTB's anymore, I should.

what do you think of my Royal Rumble pay per view including my Royal Rumble match. If you haven't read or seen if feel free to do so the Rumble match is probably my best work yet nearly 10,000 words. (20-21 word doc pages)? Have not read.

Am I overrated? I would not say so.

Have you gotten your son a ball yet? Yes, yes I have.

What dream matches/feuds have you always wanted to write? Y2J versus Christian.

How would you turn/sustain a face turn with the following guys:
Mr. Perfect
MVP
Edge
Randy Orton

I would all have them beat the shit into somebody that is more of a hell than them.

Have you seen my work as a booker and if so, what do you think? I have not sorry, though I have skimmed a few previews and it looks alright.