Ashton Kutcher's roll in Two and a Half Men

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher's role in Two and a Half Men

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Ashton Kutcher will play "an Internet billionaire with a broken heart" when he arrives as the new star of "Two and a Half Men" next month.

CBS Entertainment Nina Tassler shared this tidbit about the much-anticipated cast change on TV's biggest sitcom during a session with television reporters on Wednesday. "Men" saw the stormy exit of Charlie Sheen last season.

Kutcher's character will be named Walden Schmidt and has no family connection to the characters played by continuing stars Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones, who portrayed the brother and nephew of Sheen's departed character.

Tassler would not confirm reports that the new season of "Men" begins with the death of Sheen's character, Charlie Harper, and a funeral.

I can't wait for the new season to start.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Nor can I, looks to be pretty freaking awesome, seeing as I Kutcher just as much as if not more than Sheen. Will be interesting to see if he and Crier have a good chemistry.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
At least he won't be playing Charlie Harper. From what I was reading, there were rumors of Sheen's old character having an accident and then having plastic surgery, thus revealing Charlie Harper to be Ashton Kutcher. I'm not the biggest Two and a Half Men fan, but I do watch it from time to time and have a few seasons on DVD. With the money Kutcher is going to get, it should be interesting to see if the ratings can stay what they were up until Sheen's firing, or whether they go downhill.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah i read about that plastic surgery thing also, that would've been stupid but i'm hoping everthing goes well with the show, it will be sort of weird watching and not seeing Sheen.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I honestly probably would have never watched the show again if that were the case.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I probably would keep watching it, but the whole plastic surgery thing would've been stupid it's better for them to start over fresh with a new character instead of bringing back the Charlie Harper character.