Arianny Celeste's Bud Light Lime Commercial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
UFC octagon girl Arianny Celeste has been busy lately. Along with making the cover of this month's UFC magazine, she also filmed a commercial for Bud Light Lime that is up on Bud Light's official Youtube page. It serves as a promo for UFC 132 apparently, but it's sort of weird because the only other person they show in the commercial besides Arianny is...Jon Jones? They show clips of Jones beating Mauricio "Shogun" Rua at UFC 128 and getting his title belt. How that relates to the promotion of 132 mystifies me, since he's not on the card, but oh well.

Anyway, the commercial is called "The Ultimate Fantasy" and the only other stars besides Arianny and Jones are a whole lot of strategically-placed limes. This might not be the best thing for you to watch if you're at work, so consider this a warning. To me, the whole thing comes across as awkward more than anything, but you can judge it for yourself. Here it is.