Area 51 Raid *alien noises*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Making a thread.

If you find anything happening, post it here.

Currently, have this guy's stream on cause I can't sleep.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just waiting for someone to free The Creator, Zenu.
I don't think anything will happen. Looks to be a bunch of 20 something stoners with a few old guys sprinkled in. They are just talking about clapping alien cheeks and tiddies. lol

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't think anything will happen. Looks to be a bunch of 20 something stoners with a few old guys sprinkled in. They are just talking about clapping alien cheeks and tiddies. lol
Nothing was gonna happen anyway. Ot was just one big ass meme that people, mainly those who don't understand memes, thought was serious.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nothing was gonna happen anyway. Ot was just one big ass meme that people, mainly those who don't understand memes, thought was serious.
I was just hoping to see someone get tackled at the very least and arrested. Just for the laughs.

Reactions: bullyballmm

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I mean, this at least shows people aren't as dumb as we thought. If they were, some of them would have ran in. lol
Touche. Also, I knew not a lot of people would show up, and even if they do later on in the day, it is just people taking a meme and running with it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Touche. Also, I knew not a lot of people would show up, and even if they do later on in the day, it is just people taking a meme and running with it.
I guessed, at most, like 2 or 3 thousand but it would appear only maybe 100 showed up thus far lol

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I guessed, at most, like 2 or 3 thousand but it would appear only maybe 100 showed up thus far lol
Even if only a 100 shows up and that is it at least they went with the meme and such.